Open House Bull Sale Format

Help Support CattleToday:

That grass is indeed enviable, but those bulls are superb! If you were closer, I'd sell a kidney to bring 31 home! Mass, bone, depth, masculinity and I'm sure, based on your program, he has the pedigree and performance to back it up. Where is the drooling emoji when you need it?!?!?

Well we are a step closer to sale date, had the BSE done today. One didn't pass and one was deferred (he kept laying down so going to have to haul him to vet he has a brisket bar so he can't lay down). Other than those two issues were good to go with 26 bull to sell.

gizmom

Our open house bull and heifer sale is coming up on January 4th, I hope some of you folks from CT can join us for this first ever event. WE have some really nice bulls even if your not in the market if your like me you like to see different genetic lines.

gizmom

gizmom said:
Our open house bull and heifer sale is coming up on January 4th, I hope some of you folks from CT can join us for this first ever event. WE have some really nice bulls even if your not in the market if your like me you like to see different genetic lines.

gizmom

Made it to Pensacola today. Lots of green down this way!

Southern ultra black

Welcome to Pensacola! What are your plans you going to come early for a tour? If you have time I highly recommend a visit to the navel aviation museum on NAS Pensacola.

Gizmom

NTCPA

It turned out pretty good we sold over 1/3 of the bulls and my goal was 1/3 so met our goal. We had a really nice turn out lots of folks that have never been to our farm so them coming out and supporting our effort meant a great deal to us. I feel we had an excellent set of bulls and they were in the right condition and the boss had built pens to display them in that worked out really well. We learned a lot met some great folks so I am calling the event a success.

Gizmom

Latest posts