One of my Mongrels*L*

Help Support CattleToday:

donnaIL

Reaction score
This is a test, the first picture I have posted here :D
DSCF0293.jpg

This picture was taken this weekend, this guy was born 7/23. We have had a real drought here too...you will see in other pics.

Nice calf.

Interesting, the calf has a shadow and you don't?

I'll have to learn that trick. ;-)

I cannot explain it...I wasn't even aware of it.. I just took these pics on a sunny day and was trying to get the least amount of glare. Luckly we got rain all day today, something we have been waiting for, for months.

Her shadow will be to the left side of the picture, shes probably standing on a fence railing, so to be on a fence railing with the sun off her right shouder, hence no shadow. Nice way to take a pic if the conditions present themselves

I like that calf. I have a AS/AA heifer born about the same time out of a 22 mo. old heifer. She is framey but not nearly as thick as your calf but she is colored just like him.

That is a fine looking animal Donna. Did you get any of that rain yesterday?? We got about 2 badly needed inches.

wow from the looks of the grass in the back ground it looks like winter. We also had a Drought here as well. What County are you from?

If you think that's drought, well, you should see what we're dealing with here!!!
I'll try and get some pics to post.

boone":25wya6bm said:
That is a fine looking animal Donna. Did you get any of that rain yesterday?? We got about 2 badly needed inches.

Thank you all for your nice comments...we try to do the best we can.

yes we got 2.25 in per my rain gauge. I am really hoping for good weather... if it doesn't happen.. who knows for us, and many others too. Prayers for all of u. Donna

RedAngus121":1y1vvu3u said:
wow from the looks of the grass in the back ground it looks like winter. We also had a Drought here as well. What County are you from?

Bond County nearly on the Montgomery County line...Northern Countys and County's South did better. Our house in Madison County and was worse that the farm. The grass is greening now but it to late to do anything with it. Luckly the spring was good and we got a pretty good first cutting. Waiting for that good year for us, hopefully a few or more.

Latest posts