Officially Started My Prep

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":1clkq9t5 said:
Sky, I went from a wipe to just dabbing it before I was finished. Hint: get the softest stuff you can find. :lol: Every three years it's gonna be.

That good to know about the propofol, LF. It's really good stuff!

TB, that lady at IHOP had to make several trips before I was finished.

Never forget my first one....nurse told me that this would be one of the few times in life when I would actually be encouraged to "pass gas" afterward. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":e0qpv1ss said:
slick4591":e0qpv1ss said:
Sky, I went from a wipe to just dabbing it before I was finished. Hint: get the softest stuff you can find. :lol: Every three years it's gonna be.

That good to know about the propofol, LF. It's really good stuff!

TB, that lady at IHOP had to make several trips before I was finished.

Never forget my first one....nurse told me that this would be one of the few times in life when I would actually be encouraged to "pass gas" afterward. :lol2: :lol2:

Yeah, we joked about how much the IHOP patrons would like that.

This was the first one for me. I should have already had a couple before this one. My Dad died from colon cancer. I was clean. After my probing; ate barbecue, and went home and walked the fence line. I felt good.

Had my first last October. Put it off until I was 56, it was no big deal, I was scared to death because of what they might find. I don't know if it helps but I take metamucil daily.
Have for several years.
Got a good report go back in ten years and repeat.
They gave me moviprep . Expensive and my insurance wouldn't pay for it but they paid all of the colonoscopy bill. Kind of hard to figure that out.
I took two laxative pills they gave me in the morning and went home at noon from work and started the moviprep . My wife was shopping about an hour and a half away and called to see how I was doing after I had taken a couple rounds. I was walking outside and told her this stuff is no good , not gonna work. Famous last words, I no more than said that, til it hit, I said I gotta go. Ran to the house, barely made it.
She had made the unfortunate decision at least for me to buy elcheapo toilet paper.
I called her back from the toilet after about the fifteenth bout and begged her to hurry home with the most expensive softest toilet paper and a gallon of preparation h and any thing else she could find. But alas the damage to my hinny had been done.
The colonoscopy was a breeze, I felt great afterwards, wonderful mood. She was laughing at me later, said I was walking through recovery room almost completely exposed and oblivious. I am normally not an exhibitionist... :oops:

Latest posts