Officially Started My Prep

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":37e9g4vw said:
Had a record of 6 polyps. Looks like I'm still on the 3 year schedule. :(

I'm sorry to hear about the 6 polyps BUT----I am glad that you had this done, they found them (probably got rid of them) and they do not have the chance to turn into something ugly! You did the right thing!! :)

Peg 4X4 ------ I really hope that son smartens up soon. It sounds like he really should have it done.

I had one about a month ago....the prep this time was not bad at all...a few trips to the porcelain convenience with both rounds of the fluid and it was over....

also this was the easiest knockout I have ever had...for other minor surgeries, usually I am real groggy and slow all the rest of the day and sometimes into the next day but with this round when they woke me up I was awake....went home and did stuff all afternoon.

I'm with you. The prep was a little different on the timing part but I made just as many trips as I always have. Same experience as you with the anesthesia. Actually woke up in a good mood.

slick4591":21cpnzah said:
Same experience as you with the anesthesia. Actually woke up in a good mood.

Did they give you Propofol? That's the stuff Michael Jackson used. They said he had a hard time sleeping. When I came to i felt great. Like I had slept a week.

I felt like a young pup when I woke up and was in a great mood. They told me not to do much for the rest of the day but I couldn't sit at the house.

slick4591":adw49ts5 said:
I'm with you. The prep was a little different on the timing part but I made just as many trips as I always have. Same experience as you with the anesthesia. Actually woke up in a good mood.
All I wanted to do was eat like a starved dog....guess that's what I was. :lol2:

slick4591":2lwpns24 said:
Thanks Sky and Hills! Not worried as this is just routine. Have to do it every three years as I had kidney cancer some years back. They say every three as long as they find polyps and they've found a few every time. Maybe I'll be clear this time and go to a five year program. :fingerscrossed:

Oh, Sky, this is much worse than the sauce, but it's not bad with the right paper. :lol:

Slick even if they didnt find anything I would still keep doing the 3 year routine. LOL I may need to know what that paper is when I have to do that. I hope you are well and back to normal I think you should hold off on that hotsauce and wings for a week though.

Slick you got propofol. The Michael Jackson drug. Poor ole Michael, if only somebody woulda told him that propofol doesn't have the Better Homes and Gardens Seal of Approval for home use....

TexasBred":3jehklzj said:
skyhightree1":3jehklzj said:
I have not had the pleasure of that experience yet. Slick your insides are probably looking like chrome now.
You're still young Sky so have a few years. All I can tell you is that after drinking the "recipe" for about 20 minutes, don't trip on the way to the bathroom. :hide:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Trip on the way there... never happen I will just bring the tv in there and really sit on my throne all day. :mrgreen:

Sky, I went from a wipe to just dabbing it before I was finished. Hint: get the softest stuff you can find. :lol: Every three years it's gonna be.

That good to know about the propofol, LF. It's really good stuff!

TB, that lady at IHOP had to make several trips before I was finished.

Cancer is one of the biggest scams in our society. It's the only thing disease that some people get cured and others die from. And it doesn't matter how much money you have or don't have. They have almost cured AIDS if you have enough money. Hopefully I go quickly and I won't leave my family broke trying to see another day. We all have choices in life and hopefully it'll all work out. I can't see how you can trust someone that's depending on you being sick to pay their bills.

slick4591":20ys1niv said:
Sky, I went from a wipe to just dabbing it before I was finished.
I got to the pint I just climbed in the shower and used the hand held sprayer.

Glad your pretty clean slick, besides the polyps. :clap:

My cousin is married to a proctologist by the name of John Hiney! :lol: Seriously!

When I had my colposcopy done, I did not have any anesthetic. Watched the whole procedure on the screen. I will admit, I will never do it that way again. It hurt! :shock:

Latest posts