No, I will not sell my dog!!

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME ANYMORE !

In response to all the resent e-mails about my dog. Please be advised, I'm sick and tired of answering questions about her.
Yes she did bite six people wearing Obama T shirts, 4 people wearing Hilary T-shirts, 5 people wearing Frank T-shirts, 6 people wearing Bush T-shirts, 5 people wearing Cruz T-shirts, 4 people wearing Sanders T-shirts, 6 people wearing Rubio T-shirts, 5 people wearing Carson T-shirts, 2 car drivers blasting Rap music from their cars, 9 teens with their pants hanging past their butt cracks, 3 flag burners, and a taxi driver from the middle east.

For the last time... THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !I do not approve of her smoking, but she says it helps get the bad taste out of her mouth.

We will have puppies from her and our other male dog in the spring, who we can't stop from chasing cars with political bumper stickers, and burying them in the back yard !

Better make sure your dog is up on her shots after coming in contact with all that garbage hate for a good smart dog like that to get sick.

Latest posts