NLC Superior

Help Support CattleToday:

goodbeef

Reaction score
Anyone using or have used NLC Superior from ABS? What did you think of the calves? Got my first one tonight, have 8 more to come. I will try to post some pics of the calves in a week or two, if I figure our how. Also have calves by Ellingson Legacy M229, I will try to post. The Olie calves averaged a 79 lb BW, and are square little buggers, for only a few weeks old I like 'em. I used Olie on a few heifers and Superior on some cows. All the cows and heifer were high% Angus.

I know this is much later but has anyone noticed calves of NLC upgrade, NLC superior, or ellingson legacy and how they compare to one another? Looking at buying a son this friday. Also alot of lots sired by TNT Tanker have good numbers. Anyone with experience?

Went to the sale and all Tankers sold between $4500-9000 dollars. Moderate...most were 5-5.9 frame scores but PACKED full of muscle. They were impressive.

I have a cattle friend that pulled a calf that was a NLC Superior calf. The calf is ok. The calf weighed 90lbs. But the cow was , in my opinion too small for Superior.

Latest posts