New conceal carry gun for christmas.

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms

Reaction score
Don't think I was really this good, but got a new glock 43 single stack 9mm for Christmas. Already shot 150 rounds through it, I really like it so far. Ireally comfortable to carry, not quite as accurate as my Springfield, but it's a little shorter and thinner, not much, but enough that you notice it.

Nice weapon, I'm sure you deserve that and then some.

Denver keep us posted on how you like it. I've got a little .380 that I carry bc my glock 21's are just too big. I was looking at getting a 26. Wasn't familiar with the 43. But it looks sweet. Bought my wife a beretta nano 9mm. She wants a ruger lcp .380. May buy her one and get her nano. Problem is if you've ever shot a glock it's hard to change.

TCRanch":3jnfhwnn said:
Looks just like my husband's Ruger .380 & similar to my S&W .380 - both pack a punch. Merry X-mas & you clearly have a wonderful wife (significant other ?).
I guess it would be the Wonderful mom and dad is where this came from. What model is your S&W?

TCRanch":2giq0a9z said:
Looks just like my husband's Ruger .380 & similar to my S&W .380 - both pack a punch. Merry X-mas & you clearly have a wonderful wife (significant other ?).
I've got a little S&W 380 Bodyguard. Sweet little gun and fun to shoot.

I am currently carrying a charter arms pink lady 38 special.....

bought it unfired from a lady who got it as a gift and does not like guns....

keeps me in touch with my feminine side....

lighter than my Taurus 357 mag which also travels most places with me but not on my person...

pdfangus":exis5usi said:

lighter than my Taurus 357 mag which also travels most places with me but not on my person...
I'd conceal that pink one too Jim. :lol2: :lol2:

denvermartinfarms":dhdtxz2h said:
TCRanch":dhdtxz2h said:
I guess it would be the Wonderful mom and dad is where this came from. What model is your S&W?

Mine's also the Bodyguard. I do have a CC but generally keep it in the glove box of my Polaris - along with a 22 & 223 mounted on the back :). Well done, Mom & Dad!

TexasBred":3e5bqzix said:
pdfangus":3e5bqzix said:

If you ever need it I do not think anyone will care that it is pink.

hillbilly beef man":20w7i9n6 said:
TexasBred":20w7i9n6 said:
pdfangus":20w7i9n6 said:

If you ever need it I do not think anyone will care that it is pink.

My thought exactly....my ambition is that anyone who needs to look at it won't be talking about it....

As I told two young men once, one false move and I am going to kill both of you, because we are not going to have any conflicting stories....
They were perfect gentlemen....at least until they left my property. But they were looking down the barrel of a 44 mag at the time....

good news is the entire neighborhood thinks there is a crazy old man living at my house...and that sob will shoot you.

Denver I have a Glock 42 and love it for concealed carry.
Never was big on the 9mm due to my fear of collateral damage with a pass through.
I would sure make sure I only carried premium ammo like Liberty Civil Defense in it there are others as well.
That is all I carry in mine want something that rapidly dumps all the energy on the perp and not passes through as
well to an innocent bystander. I would be scared to death to have ball ammo in concealed carry in any caliber.
A lot of this so called premium ammo doesn't live up to the hype.
I would do a lot of research on ammo that stops in the perp. One of my major concerns has always been if I had to use it
was a no bill for taking out the perp and a true bill for the little blue haired old lady behind him somewhere.
One of the main reasons I never could get a 327 mag was the speed of the round and ammo available to make me comfortable enough to carry.

Caustic Burno":cpp7ooi9 said:
Denver I have a Glock 42 and love it for concealed carry.
Never was big on the 9mm due to my fear of collateral damage with a pass through.
I would sure make sure I only carried premium ammo like Liberty Civil Defense in it there are others as well.
That is all I carry in mine want something that rapidly dumps all the energy on the perp and not passes through as
well to an innocent bystander. I would be scared to death to have ball ammo in concealed carry in any caliber.
A lot of this so called premium ammo doesn't live up to the hype.
I would do a lot of research on ammo that stops in the perp. One of my major concerns has always been if I had to use it
was a no bill for taking out the perp and a true bill for the little blue haired old lady behind him somewhere.
One of the main reasons I never could get a 327 mag was the speed of the round and ammo available to make me comfortable enough to carry.
My dads brother use to work for fiocchi, couple years ago he gave me a case of the best thing they had for what your talking about, It's all I've ever carried in one.

pdfangus":3a09dtw4 said:
My thought exactly....my ambition is that anyone who needs to look at it won't be talking about it....

As I told two young men once, one false move and I am going to kill both of you, because we are not going to have any conflicting stories....
They were perfect gentlemen....at least until they left my property. But they were looking down the barrel of a 44 mag at the time....

good news is the entire neighborhood thinks there is a crazy old man living at my house...and that sob will shoot you.
Jim I didn't intend to come across as making fun of your gun. It was meant as a joke as you mentioned keeping in touch with your "feminine side".

kenny thomas":2u1iiz1s said:
Darn Denver, get u a real gun. I have a Ruger Super RedHawk in 44 mag with long barrel that would carry great. :)
That's funny you say that. I have a 44 mag super RedHawk with the 10 inch barrel, I told someone the other day I was thinking I might start carrying it :lol2:.

Latest posts