New conceal carry gun for christmas.

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms":1fmey72s said:
kenny thomas":1fmey72s said:
Darn Denver, get u a real gun. I have a Ruger Super RedHawk in 44 mag with long barrel that would carry great. :)
That's funny you say that. I have a 44 mag super RedHawk with the 10 inch barrel, I told someone the other day I was thinking I might start carrying it :lol2:.
Mine is the compact 7.5". I wanted real bad to shoot a deer with it but never got the chance.

kenny thomas":3ssl3shn said:
denvermartinfarms":3ssl3shn said:
kenny thomas":3ssl3shn said:
Darn Denver, get u a real gun. I have a Ruger Super RedHawk in 44 mag with long barrel that would carry great. :)
That's funny you say that. I have a 44 mag super RedHawk with the 10 inch barrel, I told someone the other day I was thinking I might start carrying it :lol2:.
Mine is the compact 7.5". I wanted real bad to shoot a deer with it but never got the chance.
My dad usually takes the super RedHawk more than me. I have a super Blackhawk 44 with a 7.5 barrel that I hunt with, killed one with it the day before Christmas.

TexasBred":36f1f3i8 said:
pdfangus":36f1f3i8 said:
My thought exactly....my ambition is that anyone who needs to look at it won't be talking about it....

As I told two young men once, one false move and I am going to kill both of you, because we are not going to have any conflicting stories....
They were perfect gentlemen....at least until they left my property. But they were looking down the barrel of a 44 mag at the time....

good news is the entire neighborhood thinks there is a crazy old man living at my house...and that sob will shoot you.
Jim I didn't intend to come across as making fun of your gun. It was meant as a joke as you mentioned keeping in touch with your "feminine side".

and i took it in the spirit intended.... :tiphat:

my only worry, when I saw it, was how am I going to hide this one from the wife....even she will notice that it is pink and not one of my other guns....and I could give the lecture to myself about how many guns does one man need ....

my solution is that it is safely ensconced in the holster in my concealed carry vest and no one can see it....when the weather gets hot and I have to abandon the vest I guess the shirt tails will come out....

Years ago I had a CC permit in CA. They only allowed two guns listed on the permit and those were the only guns you could carry concealed. My original, un-updated, Ruger Super Blackhawk w/7.5 barrel in 44mag was my second listed. That was back when I was still young.

Latest posts