Lever gun magazine plug

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't worry Fence, I've seen how you fella's shoot. My neighbour is a taxidermist and had some roo skins to tan for a hunting property just west of here. The property owner had a party of Americans who wanted to shoot some roos. The skins I saw were peppered with big holes especially up the rear. They were none too fussy where the bullets hit. I imagine they were with a bolt action rifle, certainly of a very big calibre.

Ken
Id shoot a kangaroo just for being a kangaroo. Jumping round with a pouch it just ain't natural.

Its really a two part problem. Part one is Cook county(Chicago). Part two is the suburbanites from Cook county that have more money than common sense. They lease hunting ground and buy all the gadgets, cause they're gonna go bag a deer. 1 idiot even shot somebody's quarter horse, tagged it, and took it to the check station! They are flat dangerous.

Given calibre decisions are made by the various state legislators with the emphasis on ammunition type I am compelled to
ask why this is not in a political format? My best deer hunting is out the kitchen window with the .375 Ouch & Ouch.

Given calibre decisions are made by the various state legislators with the emphasis on ammunition type I am compelled to
ask why this is not in a political format? My best deer hunting is out the kitchen window with the .375 Ouch & Ouch.
Driving laws and regulations for vehicle parts are made my the government, guess the next car thread should go in the politics channel.

Latest posts