Natural Arthritis pain relief.

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
I have Arthritis pretty bad and have been taking prescription medication for 10+ years but it's getting so it effects my daily life very badly. I seen a Dr last week and his idea was to give me narcotics to help with the pain. I don't agree with doing that.
What are some of the natural remedies any of you have used with success?
I know several of you are older and I'm betting many have some of the same pains. I'm open for suggestions.

I have Arthritis pretty bad and have been taking prescription medication for 10+ years but it's getting so it effects my daily life very badly. I seen a Dr last week and his idea was to give me narcotics to help with the pain. I don't agree with doing that.
What are some of the natural remedies any of you have used with success?
I know several of you are older and I'm betting many have some of the same pains. I'm open for suggestions.
Actually it's a medication prescription fish oil to get really purified. Lovaza is the name.

If you do try it let me know. I will be going by a TS tomorrow and may stop in there to get some. The meds I'm taking aren't doing the trick either and it's getting worse in my hands and feet.
I just ordered 3 tubes on Amazon. Price there about the same as 2 tubes at TS and I didn't leave my recliner. Delivering on Thursday.

My old neighbor swears by this stuff. You can find it at tractor supply. I personally haven't tried it yet because I try to stay away from tractor supply. View attachment 26444
Willow bark has a natural pain killer and anti-inflammatory. I'd bet it would work well for arthritis but I'm not sure about topical applications.

I take CBD oil every night. It helps me sleep but that's about it.
Can't use the legal Marijuana because of it showing up on my physical for my CDL/Hazmat license.
Then stay away from the "Delta 8" products. They are the ones that don't get you high but do have some positive effects. They have a different molecule chain, but will still test positive for THC on a blood screen. Delta 8 is sold over the counter here in TN.

No flour and sugar for 30 days and see what happens. It doesn't cure you but it takes away inflammation in the joint.
I have it bad in my hands and have great results by just watching what I eat.
I won't take drugs for it.
Just seen Dr. last week and we discussed putting off surgery. I was considering surgery.

Then stay away from the "Delta 8" products. They are the ones that don't get you high but do have some positive effects. They have a different molecule chain, but will still test positive for THC on a blood screen. Delta 8 is sold over the counter here in TN.
I use a product sold here at a Mennonite store that is advertised as THC Free. So far its passed the test.

I suggest trying a little THC. It is amazing for pain relief.

My Mom has horrible arthritis and Lupus. Talked her in to trying it when the pain meds stopped having any sort of benefit.

On her real bad days she will eat an edible or smoke half of a joint. She has always been very much against marijuana. But it is helping her quality of life.

Diet can play a part too, Kenny.

I suggest trying a little THC. It is amazing for pain relief.

My Mom has horrible arthritis and Lupus. Talked her in to trying it when the pain meds stopped having any sort of benefit.

On her real bad days she will eat an edible or smoke half of a joint. She has always been very much against marijuana. But it is helping her quality of life.

Diet can play a part too, Kenny.
I agree it can definitely be used for a natural painkiller.

No flour and sugar for 30 days and see what happens. It doesn't cure you but it takes away inflammation in the joint.
I have it bad in my hands and have great results by just watching what I eat.
I won't take drugs for it.
Just seen Dr. last week and we discussed putting off surgery. I was considering surgery.
Amen. And while doing an elimination diet, consider adding corn and dairy to that list. It will take 3 or 4 months for the immune system to settle down but is well worth it. Then add back in one food at a time for 3 days in a row and see what happens. Been there, done that, doing that. Not fun changing the old diet habits but well worth it.

Amen. And while doing an elimination diet, consider adding corn and dairy to that list. It will take 3 or 4 months for the immune system to settle down but is well worth it. Then add back in one food at a time for 3 days in a row and see what happens. Been there, done that, doing that. Not fun changing the old diet habits but well worth it.
Yes I also do not eat corn but that's because I have diverticulitis and I quit drinking cow milk many years ago. I got to say it took me awhile to get used to almond milk. But I am healthier in my 60s than I was in my 30s and 40s

Latest posts