Tennessee Walking Horses Find Relief!

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
midTN_Brangusman":2dmmdgnn said:
True Grit Farms":2dmmdgnn said:
Toilet paper is cheaper and works better.

Says the guy that changes his oil every 15k miles :lol: :lol:

Mobil 1 Extended Performance synthetic oil is recommended for oil change intervals up to 15,000 miles or one year, whichever occurs first. That's roughly FIVE TIMES longer than conventional oil change wisdom recommends. That's massive.
Check it out you might learn something. The newer tractors are 400 hours between oil changes. In my 45+ years of pulling wenches motor oil has come a long way. So has fan belts and radiator hoses.

M-5":2efifqtk said:
Becareful cfpinz he will pull out the big guns and tell you he has a masters degree in rockets on his wall . HIS "shortcomings" are very apparent with his braggadocios attitude

This *sswipe went through about a dozen or so usernames about 10 years ago, kept getting banned and slinking back like a snake. Same holier than thou attitude, same punctuation and banana fascination, same full of crap braggart.

He must lead a sad life to keep crawling back and begging for attention so often from folks that see through his BS, I reckon some folks just have no self-esteem whatsoever.

cfpinz":3qxm93ig said:
M-5":3qxm93ig said:
Becareful cfpinz he will pull out the big guns and tell you he has a masters degree in rockets on his wall . HIS "shortcomings" are very apparent with his braggadocios attitude

This *sswipe went through about a dozen or so usernames about 10 years ago, kept getting banned and slinking back like a snake. Same holier than thou attitude, same punctuation and banana fascination, same full of crap braggart.

He must lead a sad life to keep crawling back and begging for attention so often from folks that see through his BS, I reckon some folks just have no self-esteem whatsoever.

10 Years ago I was in college getting my masters and didn't know this board existed moron! Sounds like you know as much about me as you do the Tennessee walking horse.

midTN_Brangusman":kbl2gtvt said:
cfpinz":kbl2gtvt said:
M-5":kbl2gtvt said:

10 Years ago I was in college getting my masters and didn't know this board existed moron! Sounds like you know as much about me as you do the Tennessee walking horse.

might not be the same guy cfpinz the water aint really dry behind this young'uns ears yet

M-5":4czyrw2m said:
midTN_Brangusman":4czyrw2m said:
cfpinz":4czyrw2m said:

might not be the same guy cfpinz the water aint really dry behind this young'uns ears yet

But it has to be M-5, I use the same dancing bananas. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts