Natural Arthritis pain relief.

Help Support CattleToday:

Tylenol (Acetaminophen) clears through the liver and Ibuprofen clears through the kidneys. That is why if you drink alcohol, you should not use Tylenol. However two different drugs can have interactions. If you take two at the same time, or staggered, you should always check for contraindications and that also includes BP meds.

Good topic as everybody sooner or later deal with pain. Some of the current meds people take can cause some pain. My left shoulder has pain and all I can figure is jerking small engines a lot. I have not touched one in a couple months and is getting some better.

Good topic as everybody sooner or later deal with pain. Some of the current meds people take can cause some pain. My left shoulder has pain and all I can figure is jerking small engines a lot. I have not touched one in a couple months and is getting some better.
Maybe bursitis which is an inflammation of a sack in the shoulder called the bursae. It could also be tendonitis which is caused by overuse of the rotator cuff or biceps tendon. Both are caused by strain or overuse. It can take weeks for it to get totally better with rest.

*Note: I am not a Dr. But I play one in the Courtroom.

As a disclaimer, I have not tried this, because I haven't needed to, but some people swear by getting stung by honey bees on the joint that's causing problems. I know it sounds crazy, but there is a lot of information out there on it, and it might be worth looking into.

Back when I worked as a beekeeper one of my coworkers told me about an old guy he knew would sit down beside a hive, catch a bee as she was coming into the hive, and make her sting her on his finger joints to help with his. Please note that the guy he was talking about was, or had been, a beekeeper. I don't recommend you trying this yourself if you aren't familiar with working with bees. Let the professionals handle it (you probably didn't need to be told that, but you never know).

As a disclaimer, I have not tried this, because I haven't needed to, but some people swear by getting stung by honey bees on the joint that's causing problems. I know it sounds crazy, but there is a lot of information out there on it, and it might be worth looking into.

Back when I worked as a beekeeper one of my coworkers told me about an old guy he knew would sit down beside a hive, catch a bee as she was coming into the hive, and make her sting her on his finger joints to help with his. Please note that the guy he was talking about was, or had been, a beekeeper. I don't recommend you trying this yourself if you aren't familiar with working with bees. Let the professionals handle it (you probably didn't need to be told that, but you never know).
My dad did this, it didn't help even used DMS .

Geez! You all are depressing, Sounds like all of you have always been hard working people. I have always worked hard, from a little girl. Worked with my grandpa, thrown hay bales, broke calves, pulled calves, worked hard and proud of it. I too have arthritis. people who work hard get broke down. Many of the ones who never worked a lick do not suffer. I would rather work hard and proud that I was taught to work hard at a young age.

Kenny, you know Mr. TC is a hot mess and along with everything else, he has arthritis in his hips, hands and now shoulders as well as a lot of back pain. Topicals are temporary and he also has an aversion to anything RX for pain. I bought him a zero-gravity recliner by Southern Motion that has heat, deep tissue massage, lumbar, head/footrest adjustment, etc. He can program 2 different settings, like full-out reclining or just for sitting, and he freakin' loves it!!! It really does seem to help with the pain. Plus, it's not the typical bemouth recliner that takes up half the room (which I freakin' love!).

Just throwing out an alternative.

Kenny, you know Mr. TC is a hot mess and along with everything else, he has arthritis in his hips, hands and now shoulders as well as a lot of back pain. Topicals are temporary and he also has an aversion to anything RX for pain. I bought him a zero-gravity recliner by Southern Motion that has heat, deep tissue massage, lumbar, head/footrest adjustment, etc. He can program 2 different settings, like full-out reclining or just for sitting, and he freakin' loves it!!! It really does seem to help with the pain. Plus, it's not the typical bemouth recliner that takes up half the room (which I freakin' love!).

Just throwing out an alternative.
Do you know the brand?

Do you know the brand?
The brand is Southern Motion and a local furniture store ordered it for me. You can get cloth or leather; they'll build one to your exact specifications. In the pic, it doesn't look huge, but Mr. TC is now 6'4" (he shrunk!) and a little over 200 lbs. and it fits him perfectly.

1677284610075.jpeg
1677284759171.jpeg

They don't list any prices online and the nearest dealer is 50 miles. Do you mind sharing the price?
His was $1883.41 but that included upgraded leather, delivery, tax & setup. I think the base price for the one I ordered was around $1200. If you Google Southern Motion Zero Gravity Recliners, I believe there are some available on Overstock & other websites. Not built to your specs but may be worth it.

Had a longtime horse guy swear by DMSO cream. It also helps transport other ointments into the blood stream ect almost instantaneously. So be careful if you are using other ointment's because dmso will increase their absorption by many times not only in strength but speed as well.
I have used it on animals for inflammation,swelling ect.
If I got any of it on my skin I would have an almost instant taste of garlic in my mouth. Old boy swore that was because it enters your body that fast.

When my joints act up I usually take some Glucosamine. Available OTC
I take Glucosimine Chondrotin and Potassium Gluconate 5 days a week. Actually I have a 7 day regimen that I adhere to that meters
them out in a certain order. Can't remember but it seems that it was Meloxicam that turned the bed on edge and dumped me on the
floor and everything I had in me was trying to escape. I try to avoid any pain or sleep meds or this after 8 oclock!

Have taken it every day for several years. Along with Tumeric, Tart Cherry extract, apple cider vinegar.
Have used Tumeric and ACV. Been taking Serrapeptase for a couple of years now and joint pain seems better. In fact I had a lot of shoulder joint pain that wouldn't let me swing a rope anymore but that is about gone. Might be coincidence but I'm afraid to stop taking it.

My problem is I have it in my neck which affects the shoulders, both hands are drawn from the arthritis in the joints. Surgery to relieve both hands. Both knees have been operated on and cleaned out. One ankle has had surgery. Bone spur in the other foot. Too many nerves to kill.

Have taken it every day for several years. Along with Tumeric, Tart Cherry extract, apple cider vinegar.
Holy Feces!!!
And you still have all that stuff wrong in the first quote?

(I got no room to talk....... )

Was told last week 'not a candidate' for ablation unless I want to lose control of my right leg, feet and bowels...
March 13 2pm, they're going to shoot something into my spine at L3-L4
L4-L5 and L5-S1.
Told me "It's gonna hurt, don't eat that day, bring a driver"

Report EXAM: MR SPINE LUMBAR WO CONT REASON FOR EXAM: RADICULOPATHY, SITE UNSPECIFIED M54.10
COMPARISON: None.
FINDINGS: There is grade 1 anterolisthesis at L5-S1 measuring 9 mm. Suspected L5 pars defects. Partial osseous fusion of the L5-S1 disc space. There is otherwise mild multilevel disc degeneration with loss of disc space height and T2 signal.

The vertebral body heights are maintained. The marrow signal intensity is normal. There is no evidence of acute fracture. The conus terminates at the L1 level and is normal in morphology. Cholelithiasis within the visualized gallbladder. The extraspinal soft tissues otherwise demonstrate no significant findings.
T12-L1: Small diffuse disc bulge. No central canal or foraminal stenosis.

L1-L2: Mild bilateral facet degeneration and small diffuse disc bulge. No central canal or foraminal stenosis.

L2-L3: There is moderate right and moderate left facet degeneration with thickening of ligamentum flavum. Diffuse disc bulge. Mild central canal narrowing with AP canal diameter of 10 mm. There is mild left-sided foraminal stenosis. No significant right foraminal stenosis.

L3-L4: Mild bilateral facet degeneration with thickening of the ligament of flavum. Diffuse disc bulge which is asymmetric to the right. Minimal narrowing of the right neural foramen. No significant left foraminal stenosis. There is mild central canal narrowing with AP canal diameter of 9 mm, with preferential narrowing of the right lateral recess.

L4-L5: Mild bilateral facet degeneration. Diffuse disc bulge osteophyte complex which is asymmetric to the right. There is mild narrowing of the right neural foramen. No significant left foraminal stenosis. No significant central canal stenosis. Interspinous abutment and degeneration is visualized posteriorly.

L5-S1: Grade 1 anterolisthesis as noted above. Mild bilateral facet degeneration. Uncovering of the posterior disc with a small diffuse disc bulge osteophyte complex. Moderate bilateral foraminal stenosis. No significant central canal stenosis.

IMPRESSION: 1. Grade 1 anterolisthesis at L5-S1 with suspected L5 pars defects. Partial osseous fusion of the L5-S1 disc space. 2. Additional multilevel degenerative changes as described in detail above