Some more

Bull 18

bull11.jpg

Bull 19

bull12.jpg

Bull 20

bull14.jpg

alexfarms wrote:

The Plato Domino 1 son that was produced from the mating at the Kansas ranch won the national championship. They (Neil Trask) linebred these cattle, not just to maintain a line, they linebred to produce the best the industry demanded.

Bull #16 is Plato Domino 43. Registration Number: 3080818
Bred by Neil Trask was a son of Plato Domino 1 out of the cow Lady Real 52 who was carrying 62.5% Prince Domino blood
Link to pedigree: http://tinyurl.com/yavobhe

Bull #17 is: HPH 6007 PLATO REAL P-17 Registration Number: 43011115
Bred by Bill Hathcock in Dallas, Georgia.
Link to pedigree: http://tinyurl.com/yajrbog

Bull 19 was bred by Bert Anderson & used heavily at Bar Pipe......Commander son that was known as Andy.Was best known for maternal strength & fixing udders......one of the good ones from days gone by.

There are still bulls without the right answer. So could somebody please name them all?

been having trouble logging in and replying to a post, hope someone has some pointers for troublshooting.

Anyhow will take a guess at #20. I will guess either 5U or 28X. I have never seen a picture of 28X but he shows up on the maternal side of a lot of solid breeding bulls and a few of the people I ahve talked to about him have nothing but praise. Would really like to know what he looked like himself.

Could you give a bulls registered name as well as the name he commonly went by? I'm too new to Herefords to know about half of these bulls by their nicknames.

Thanks

Chris H, My latest post was a guess on #20 being either LCI Full Voltage 5U or SNS Generator 28X. Can't think off hand of Andy's full name. Hope that helps.

capt

Bull 21
10S.jpg

Bull 22
30S.jpg

Here are all the bulls pictured so far with the exception of one of the bulls Aaron posted and the new ones above.

Bull 1 RC Mischief D4
Bull 2 Titan 23D
Bull 3 HH Advance P242
Bull 4 Vindicator
Bull 5 ML Domino 85B
Bull 6 Adv Z146
Bull 7 Domino Standard 52F
Bull 8 Vern Diamond 35M
Bull 9 JE Lamp 422 "Priarie Moose"
Bull 10 Keynote 20X
Bull 11 FHR Vindicator 030
Bull 12 Gold Bar Wrangler 114W
Bull 18 LCI High Voltage 80S
Bull 19 96 Standard ADV 81N "ANDY"
Bull 20 SNS Generator 28X

Cow 1 HH Miss Advance C310 "Freckles"

Easy one posted by Stockman 12 - A482

Aaron posted
Bull 13 ????? he will have to fill in blank
Bull 14 Sunburst Roundup 302R
Bull 15 Ascendant Y26

jhambley posted
Bull 16 Plato Domino 43
Bull 17 HPH 6007 Plato Real P-17

Northern Rancher":1lajj2l4 said:
I guess Murray read my mind -there's some Andy's out of Lad daughters in his sale this spring-sweet deal.

You must be trying to help Frasers... If they have andy daughters might have to go look.

They used to have alot of them they were the last cows they left horns on-before they started to dehorn everything so they tended to stand out. One outfit up in northern Alberta usually buys up any bull with Andy in him that they sell.

Surely it would be too easy to think that #21 is 128M standard aga 10s by the 10s at the bottom of the picture, just guessing here by the way, never have seen 10s.

This bull will probably be very easy but here goes anyway.

Stanmore-43K_sm.jpg

Rats, now I can't seem to post it in a bigger format. Anyone feel free to repost it larger if possible.

thanks
capt

capt":zl2sndlk said:
Surely it would be too easy to think that #21 is 128M standard aga 10s by the 10s at the bottom of the picture, just guessing here by the way, never have seen 10s.

This bull will probably be very easy but here goes anyway.

Stanmore-43K_sm.jpg

I won't give away the answer to the bull you pictured. Maybe a couple clues. Jim Hole bred. he is sire of bull 22.

no 10S isn't the ulrich bull 10S - but they did use the 10S bull pictured I think. The bull 21 (10S) would be the sire of 137Y.

oh - by the way capt. the name of the bull you pictured can easily be named by the pictures file name. I didn't notice until I "quoted" you and it showed the photobucket link with the bulls name in it. Also if you right click on the picture the pictures file name shows his name in the properties. You have to save the picture as something else other than his name and then post it.... otherwise there will be some that you'll think are real pros on this place.

Latest posts