Name that bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Some photos I would like to see would be...Arrow C Advance...he was a good bull that would work today....anyone have a 4M Hummer Photo or a Golden Treasure GP?...lol....Denny Hoffman was showing a Miles Domino bred bull right after he left Stones....I remember Monreposa Chapparall that Bob Thomas bought....he was huge for a black bull at the time. What about Advancer 228D or BT Future Roundup. Big Northern....Quantock 72Y...BB Domino 427....or the long lost Brae Arden 5412...Lucky Domino F216....I am surprised no one has shown Ch Domino 053 or L1 Domino 569

how about HHH Regal Lad 5A...that bull sired cattle that were a shade of red that I had not seen before or since....

97411836.jpg

chdomino053.jpg

well - 053 was obvious. bull 31 was already put on here wasn't he? bull 28 and 32 I just don't readily recognize. bull 30 kind of reminds me of 970 or pacesetter altho it i don't think its either. not reggie is it?

comon..someone gonna tell me how they name these animals..i call mine growler..cuz he does when hes hungry at the trough.... so its growler 0804 since thats the brand??

jus funnin...serously tho..about the names

gary

28 is L1 Domino 75827...Miles City bull

30 is Lerch Domino 825/// I think Lone Star Ranch

32 is HH Advance c405 Holden

I have been looking for a picture of D4 himself but no luck so far

Oh and the one bull I think no one guessed is Standard Lad 95J maybe???

standardlad14z.jpg

Hereford76":26cgf7il said:
WichitaLineMan":26cgf7il said:
Well, I wonder if Grand Slam is the right bull?

Also no guesses on my bull. I am sure 76 know who it is.

95J - sorry alexfarms had me distracted.

he was named

Glenvale":26cgf7il said:
Bull #33 has to be BB Domino 1087.

yes

stockman - go back and look at bull #1...

oh lerch

How did I miss D4, I'll have to save his picture.

Say do you know anything about Wabash cattle. There was one I liked many years ago...seems to me he was Wabash Standard ?????. My memory is failing me

I figured you would know 34.. you aren't stumped on pedigrees much

stockman12":1djuj83i said:
Say do you know anything about Wabash cattle. There was one I liked many years ago...seems to me he was Wabash Standard ?????. My memory is failing me

that was the blumes - there were lots of wabash standards and they were sired by this bull

xtc standard wetmore 4B - my old man and uncle used this bull
4b.jpg

wabash herd was heavily influenced by 39M the vern standard bull pictured in this thread awhile back - he's way back in most of the cows here too.

heres another wabash bred bull that means something to me i guess - same bull twice

bull21.jpg

23k.jpg

heres another well known one
wabash commando
bull20.jpg

lost interest in their program with the L1 influence they brought in during the frame race

Hereford76":39cia64f said:
well - 053 was obvious. bull 31 was already put on here wasn't he? bull 28 and 32 I just don't readily recognize. bull 30 kind of reminds me of 970 or pacesetter altho it i don't think its either. not reggie is it?

#0...can't be Pacesetter ...he don't have the simi head or horns...lol

Latest posts