Name that bull

Help Support CattleToday:

This one is way too easy. I should photoshop the brands off. Oh well.

I guess this is picture #24.

l1001.jpg

H76 I was afraid of giving that away when I was trying to get a bigger picture to post. Got me stumped on #22 now and I can't seem to recall 137Y, Bar Pipe's 137W keeps popping into my head instead. Must mean for sure that its Monday.

I know #24 but I think I will wait and see how much traffic will pop up on here and let someone else reveal his name!!

Keep these pictures coming everyone, a good way to help everyone remember what bulls have made an impact and so forth!!

I fell for that Miles city bull the first time I saw him. He wasn't the biggest bull by he had style. With so many clues it should be an easy guess. I looked for his picture on the net but never found it before> I am glad someone found that pic.

Ned Jr.":3v3wbqwy said:
This one is way too easy. I should photoshop the brands off. Oh well.

I guess this is picture #24.

l1001.jpg

Well - I don't know the L1 cattle but i do know that bull. since i don't know the L1 cattle very well i'll name him - he was the miles city bull 75901.

capt":3v3wbqwy said:
Got me stumped on #22 now and I can't seem to recall 137Y, Bar Pipe's 137W keeps popping into my head instead.
AGA 10S Standard 137Y

I flushed a cow to bull 22 a long time ago.

Stanmore-43K_sm.jpg

This bull is Stanmore 43K. I think the site lost some posts!

He was a Jim Hole bred bull owned by Ochs Bros.

"Jim Hole says "43K" was the best bull that he ever raised, and Hole is known to be one of the all-time premier breeders in Canada. "43K" was smooth, thick, extremely heavy boned with outstanding yellow hair coat, and moved as freely as any bull can move. He was said by many cattlemen to be the best and most complete bull that they have ever seen."

I was also said when Jim Hole retired he kept physical possession of 43K and had him grazing in a small pasture outside his office window so he could look out and just watch 43K graze.

i skipped to here cuz i have no idea wht yall are talking about

but what i wanna know bout all these bulls is ..how do they get their names...total mystery to me...and racehorses are even worse....wtheck

This is way harder than Jepordy.... I take Bull #1. #3 does look like he has some Simmental in him. What is the point of this game? :) Is it like which home run hitter has the nicest swing? This cow buying is a chore. I am trying to find some ( 4-6) Beefmaster for a friend of mine and it is about to wear me out.

Well, I wonder if Grand Slam is the right bull?

Also no guesses on my bull. I am sure 76 know who it is.

Hereford76":7bcgaqj2 said:
WichitaLineMan":7bcgaqj2 said:
Well, I wonder if Grand Slam is the right bull?

Also no guesses on my bull. I am sure 76 know who it is.

95J - sorry alexfarms had me distracted.

LOL, mission accomplished. No it isn't a "mutant", just a hidden recessive that popped out, and a nice calf. I checked out your website. That is a lonely looking ranch sitting out on that prairie. It woud take a hardy type to thrive there, I am sure. Have a good weekend.

if you put up a bull put a number to him so everyone knows who you are talking about

here is a new bull #27

Bull17.jpg

i'd be surprised if anyone can readily recognize the bull - but he is interesting.

WichitaLineMan":1377upea said:
#27 - Triple Adv? Owned my Middleswarth bred by Franklin Nash

not triple adv. and it was the other way around - bred by middleswarth and owned by nash... maybe glancing at his horns would have helped give that away. didn't some one say nash was a closed herd other than the arrow or did i read wrong. nash had all kinds of brought in bulls that were his breeding on the bottom or is that considered a closed herd.