Mystery Posters at the Lake!

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":35iayhuy said:
The pic comes thru on mine just fine. Wish it didn't. :oops:

:nod:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

So true, Warpaint...there's some things I just wasn't meant to see.

Alice

Alice":28i6ywkg said:
warpaint":28i6ywkg said:

Alice

Watch it Aunt Alice. I got pics of you on that I-40 Overpass in Nashville last weekend. Or do you not remember? That JB Hunt driver still wants to marry you fer the weekend!

whatever Alice, dont EVEN try to pretend thats not me and you at Caustic's Cow Camp.

Crowderfarms":vw1asuij said:
Alice":vw1asuij said:
warpaint":vw1asuij said:

Alice

Watch it Aunt Alice. I got pics of you on that I-40 Overpass in Nashville last weekend. Or do you not remember? That JB Hunt driver still wants to marry you fer the weekend!

I plead "Miller Lite..."

....which weekend was he talkin' about, btw? I can't find my calendar.

Alice

Beefy":1w9semrs said:
whatever Alice, dont EVEN try to pretend thats not me and you at Caustic's Cow Camp.

I hate to ask...which one's me and which one's you? There's medical procedures for both, ya' know...

Alice

Regardless of their looks, they all need a little lovin.

Wewild":33vqwhtf said:
Regardless of their looks, they all need a little lovin.

Ain't that the dang truth!!
I'm bout the ugliest critter the Good Lord ever saw fit to put on this earth, but I need love, just like everybody else!

warpaint":opm43ks8 said:
I'm bout the ugliest critter the Good Lord ever saw fit to put on this earth,

And that would be in the eye of the beholder. I'd say your wrong.

I ain't wild about this post. Call me a do gooder. Could be some poster here resembles that person.

Wewild":w2zvty2v said:
warpaint":w2zvty2v said:
I'm bout the ugliest critter the Good Lord ever saw fit to put on this earth,

And that would be in the eye of the beholder. I'd say your wrong.

To my knowledge, you aint never seen me.
Just ask Bubba Crowder! If it wasn't for him, I'd be the ugliest man alive!! :lol:

Call me crazy, but when the Sun sets on those Hills, I bet he sure is glad to have her. Have you taken a look at the women available in that part of the Woods. Heck he dun Good.

Texas Ranch Man":2t1u6r9u said:
Call me crazy, but when the Sun sets on those Hills, I bet he sure is glad to have her. Have you taken a look at the women available in that part of the Woods. Heck he dun Good.

I'd say they both pray for sundown. :lol:

Yep, I thought I had seen her somewhere. It was the 1998 Miss Tennessee contest. Could have been 99 though I forget. :lol:

flaboy-":32oi3m3y said:
Yep, I thought I had seen her somewhere. It was the 1998 Miss Tennessee contest. Could have been 99 though I forget. :lol:
That's immpossible.We have some of the most beautiful Women in the country here. Problem is there aint many of em'. You may have seen her on TV we use them kind as Yankee bait, ship them up North and to Florida for New Yawkers.

Hmm, I feel mean, but.... I think I might just be able to buy a bikini now... that photo makes me feel much better about myself!! :oops: :oops: :p

Killala":259fhi5g said:
Hmm, I feel mean, but.... I think I might just be able to buy a bikini now... that photo makes me feel much better about myself!! :oops: :oops: :p

Dont forget to send me a pic. It'll be our secret. I wont tell anyone you sent it to me. :shock:

Crowderfarms":3joh7av2 said:
Killala":3joh7av2 said:

Dont forget to send me a pic. It'll be our secret. I wont tell anyone you sent it to me. :shock:

Of course you know, you said that out loud!! :shock: :roll:

Latest posts