• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Moved Cows to My "Creep"

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
I moved some of the cows and calves to my "creep" feed today- down onto the fall pasture and stubble fields....Calves should really start putting on some weight...

Had a hard time getting Lazy Bar B Leinie (sire: Whitney Creek Bannon 730T) and mother to move..She became too big a pet, after I warmed her up- and had her in the corral a few days after I found her on a 27 Below chill factor morning...She isn't going to be pretty- no ears and missing 1/2 her tail- but she seems to have the ability to grow....

Trailing down some of the cows to get them gathered- and moved...My white "herdmarker" calves sure show up....

Whitney Creek Legacy 729T bull calf out of Lead On X Double Rito 525 EAR cow.....

Same calf- probably the best bull calf on the place...Doesn't look bad for a March 20th calf...The wind was blowing something terrible- and I had a hard time holding the camera steady....

The Prime Time sons (out of the heifers) are a little slower muscling out- but growing good...This is a Prime Time D806 son out of the Cole Creek Juanada 94U heifer...

The coming two year old heifers are looking good- heres a couple I got from Whitney Creek...This is W C R Floret 830 U- a Cole Creek Juanada Lad 81 T daughter....

W C R Mary 845U- a Bannon of Wye daughter

When I got home a few raindrops were falling- and the storm clouds were building to the south and east out over the wheat hay bales.....Now have thunderstorm warnings out for the night....

ollie?

Reaction score
Edit: To work for me on my place they need more substance. Nice enough calves otherwise.

KMacGinley

Reaction score
OT: Saw your pics on 5barX, beautiful scenery, you are blessed to live in such country. Very nice cattle as well. :)