Minnesota at war with North Carolina

Help Support CattleToday:

How do you get a Texan to stop beating his wife? Have her wear a Sooner football jersey.

True story here: 3 reasons my Aggie wife did not believe I was from Arkansas when we first met:
A. I had all my teeth
B. They were still white
C. They were straight
I knew right then she was a keeper.....and the fact she was from 'Spraaaaaaaang', Texas!

bball":1u1yym30 said:
How do you get a Texan to stop beating his wife? Have her wear a Sooner football jersey.

True story here: 3 reasons my Aggie wife did not believe I was from Arkansas when we first met:
A. I had all my teeth
B. They were still white
C. They were straight
I knew right then she was a keeper.....and the fact she was from 'Spraaaaaaaang', Texas!

I guess your from Burnt Mattress north of Hot Springs?

Greybeard we going to have to build a wall and build it high to keep them industrious mesciuns out. I figure a single strand of high tensile ought to be good enough for Oklahoma and arkansas. :nod:

Caustic Burno":31ovir6g said:
bball":31ovir6g said:

A. I had all my teeth
B. They were still white
C. They were straight

I guess your from Burnt Mattress north of Hot Springs?

Pretty close CB.....Rogers.

callmefence":hxydhplu said:
Greybeard we going to have to build a wall and build it high to keep them industrious mesciuns out. I figure a single strand of high tensile ought to be good enough for Oklahoma and arkansas. :nod:
No just along the Arkansas border we can use signs on the Oklahoma border.
Reason we gave Oklahoma to the Indians land was so poor you couldn't raise an umbrella sitting on a sack of fertilizer.

I have lived in Minnesota for many years. Minnesota has always been a ultra liberal state.As a conservative,its frustrating living in a state where the politicians solution to everything is more taxes. Many businesses have relocated to South Dakota to try to get out from under the heavy tax burden. If I were younger I believe I might check out Wyoming. A conservative state and better weather.As far as our Gov, he has many medical issues and seems to be over medicated most of the time.

Im from the tarheel state and im amazed that this is happening here. No one has common respect anymore. Childern should not have to be exposed to this mess when going into public restrooms. Its amazing to me that the lgbt or whatever their called can fight for their beliefs and so many stand behind them, but the conservative crowd are in the wrong if they stand up for theirs.

It's really a no win situation... You're either going to have somebody that looks and acts like a man but is actually a woman using the women's bathrooms. Or you have someone that looks and acts like a woman but is actually a man using the women's bathrooms. I'm not sure what I would rather have my children exposed to. It's a world gone mad.

sim.-ang.king":1mgk9std said:
Why don't business put XX and XY on bathroom doors? Be hard to argue that.
You would have to explain it to 80% of the population.
You are posting common sense to 2% of the countries population .

ChrisB":38u74igs said:
It's really a no win situation... You're either going to have somebody that looks and acts like a man but is actually a woman using the women's bathrooms. Or you have someone that looks and acts like a woman but is actually a man using the women's bathrooms. I'm not sure what I would rather have my children exposed to. It's a world gone mad.
I often think "I've simply lived too long".

Good luck to N carolina on this, Indiana has already been through the muck. When our governor signed a religous freedom restoration act the LGBT mafia went crazy. The largest newspaper printed a front page in 100++ type "fix this". The NCAA threatened to review holding events in such a hateful state. Also the NFL. Business said they would leave for Illinois (while applications for tax breaks were still on the table) Other businessses said they wouldn't come here. The same pressure N.C. is getting. California and New York banned government travel to Indiana. Lynching of gays increased. (sarc/) BTW, if you bought a Ram truck for the macho sound of that Cummins diesel, Cummins Engine Corp. has been a leader in the fight for transgender bathrooms. It has been a clusterthing. It won't really be over until the next election, when the same governor is re-elected or defeated. AngiesList threatened to leave. They are still here, and quiet. Tough it out, NC.
With all respect for Minnesota, do you really want visitors from the state that elected Jesse Ventura and Al Franken?

o

ChrisB":1f9l2mmi said:
Ya think?

(Rueters News Service)
On March 30th 2016
U.S. Army Captain Sim-rat-pal Singh was granted a long term accommodation by assistant Army Secretary
Debra Wada allowing him to wear a Turban, uncut hair and a beard while in uniform.
Singh had followed army grooming procedure from 2006-2014.

He stated, "I am thankful that I no longer have to make the choice between faith and service to our nation."
Amandeep Sidhu, one of Singh's attorneys, called the decision "A step in the right direction" adding we are
not satisfied with the U.S. military's approach to this issue,
which forces all observant Sikhs to seek individual
religious accommodations.

Debra Wada 2014 appointed by the President as Assistant Secretary of the Army (Manpower & Reserves Affairs)
For policy oversight of human resources and equal employment opportunity of army leadership
B.A. degree Economics and Political Science Drake University
Previously Ms Wada served as Legislative Assistant for U.S. senator D.K. Akaka, acting as the senator's
principle aid on national defense, veterans affairs, maritime issues, education and welfare.
Her birth certificate states she was born in Honolulu, Hi.

D. K. Akaka U.S. senator from Hawaii (D) 1990-2014 first appointed in 1990 by Gov John Waihee (D)
Akaka is of Chinese ancestry and has a birth certificate stating he was born in Honolulu, Hi.

How about that 3 for 3... President Obama (D) says he has a certificate of birth stating Honolulu, Hi too.

I thought this was an April Fool's joke, until fact checking and finding it all true.

Caustic Burno":3482pm7i said:

And therein lies the root of the problem. That, and the fact that we "americans" choose to "tolerate" too many things. Myself included.

Another reason we face these issues is bc most honest people are either working and trying to make a living or either retired trying to enjoy what they've worked for so all you have left is..... Deadbeats and politicians :bang:

JMJ Farms":1psn1k0j said:
Caustic Burno":1psn1k0j said:

And therein lies the root of the problem. That, and the fact that we "americans" choose to "tolerate" too many things. Myself included.

Another reason we face these issues is bc most honest people are either working and trying to make a living or either retired trying to enjoy what they've worked for so all you have left is..... Deadbeats and politicians :bang:

Gospel on both accounts!

It does seem more and more, that more and more people are constantly screaming, whining, crying about too many people not being tolerant enough, gentle enough, polite enough, or something along those lines. I would say that a very much growing number of Americans act like a bunch of old ladies, but old ladies actually tend to stand their ground and give as good as they get instead of getting "offended".

Latest posts