Minnesota at war with North Carolina

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Our idiot governor in Minnesota has issued a travel ban by Mn state employees to North Carolina and has asked private businesses to observe the ban too. (But, Cuba is Okie Dokie)
I'm warning you all in N.C. we are going to kick yur no good azzes, except I guess we can't send out the National guard. Your sin?
Apparently you all have violated my rights as a citizen of Minnesota by not allowing transgenders to P wherever they want in your own state.
Exactly how this concerns me...I don't know...but...Don't Tread On Me I'm hoppin' mad about being violated.
So put up your Dukes. I'm gunnin' for ya. Maybe we'll need to battle it out in N.E. Tennessee, cause my Mom, I mean my governor says I shouldn't be crossing your state lines. :cry2:

Rafter S":38c40afi said:
Then I'm guessing you can't acknowledge that Texas even exists, much less go there.
Texas, what is this "Texas" and what goes on there?

Well i guess i`ll just set up some stands and a fighting Arena and charge a small entry fee (fighters will get in free) and give you guys a place to fight it out limited time offer use key word sonofbutch and get free entry offer expires at 12:00 pm tomorrow 4.3.16 :pop:

Dayton is showing that he is another lib3ral democrat1c lgbt lover. What is the world coming to? Looks like we are gonna have to do like the British done long ago and start over. Maybe all of us with values and morals can take over Texas and start a new "country"!

JMJ Farms":2id8ludw said:
Dayton is showing that he is another lib3ral democrat1c lgbt lover. What is the world coming to? Looks like we are gonna have to do like the British done long ago and start over. Maybe all of us with values and morals can take over Texas and start a new "country"!
Who gets to decide if its texas we take over?? I guess we need to vote on it lets think of our battle plan before we vote on it and pick the state that best fits our plan we need to think of resources and the Terrain we want to fight on :2cents:

JMJ Farms":13c44ntv said:
Don't bet on it, but feel free to try to
8471299037_69cfcff098.jpg

greybeard":3f2psujh said:
JMJ Farms":3f2psujh said:

I better clarify bc I think my statement was misinterpreted. I was joking anyway but what I meant was that those of who aren't from Texas could relocate to Texas and start a new "government" bc I like the way Texas operates and the way they handle things, and the laws they pass. It was meant to be a joke and a compliment.

JMJ Farms":3i0wgus4 said:
greybeard":3i0wgus4 said:
JMJ Farms":3i0wgus4 said:

I better clarify bc I think my statement was misinterpreted. I was joking anyway but what I meant was that those of who aren't from Texas could relocate to Texas and start a new "government" bc I like the way Texas operates and the way they handle things, and the laws they pass. It was meant to be a joke and a compliment.
yup we would need the good people of texas to help we wouldn`t want to take it from you guys just the good people from the whole country come together and displace the bad but it doesn`t have to be texas IMO we would need to think of where we wanted to fight and go there because the government isn`t just going to let us do it

greybeard":3bi0oqfl said:
JMJ Farms":3bi0oqfl said:

Well be ready if any get by you greybeard. I bet not many do.
Ez and jmj seem ok though. Maybe ought to bring em up at the next meeting :cowboy:

callmefence":icvutydm said:
greybeard":icvutydm said:
JMJ Farms":icvutydm said:

Well be ready if any get by you greybeard. I bet not many do.
Ez and jmj seem ok though. Maybe ought to bring em up at the next meeting :cowboy:
:D

Son of Butch":dliqlla8 said:
JMJ Farms":dliqlla8 said:
Maybe all of us with values and morals can take over Texas and start a new "country"!
Texas is too high profile. North Dakota might be the ticket, it comes equipped with missile silos.
North Dakota is too cold to be fighting in or for.
Same goes for Minnesota, Michigan, and other northern states.
Residents of those states can keep their states as far as I'm concerned.

HDRider":3n5utxf8 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

I been waiting for someone to post that! Figured it woulda been a Texan, not an Arkie....but folks that hail from Arkansas are a bit 'quicker' than the Texas neighbors. :banana:

I'm terribly big on music..
When settlers moved west, the sign East of the Red River said "Texas straight ahead". Those that could read kept moving west, those that couldn't, settled right where they were.
I'll always remember the story my brother tells on his now grown grandson. When grandson was a little nubbin, they were coming here from Little Rock to visit, and stopped up around Marshall to eat at a Mexican place. There was a line to get seated and the young grandson accidentally stepped on a gentleman's toe behind him. Grandson sheepishly said "I'm sorry, turned back to the front, then turned around and beamed to the old guy "We're from Arkansas!"
The old guy just elbowed his wife and said " And oh look honey--they stopped somewhere and got shoes".

Arkansas's so poor they had to borrow half their name from Kansas.

Why wasnt Jesus born in Texas? Couldnt find 3 wise men or a virgin.

Why do all the trees in Arkansas lean southwest? Because Texas sucks.

Whats 20 foot long and has 5 teeth? The funnel cake line at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.

Latest posts