MikeC, Flaboy, Crowder, BB, WP, and others exposed

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl580":2nfz3qlp said:
if i'm watching your back, who's watching our sides? :help:

Christy or course, no one can get past her. :mad: If that fails, Angie will lock their helpless little butt's up. :D
So no worries we will be just fine. :)

show steer up":1rq44tx1 said:
cowgirl580":1rq44tx1 said:
if i'm watching your back, who's watching our sides? :help:

Christy or course, no one can get past her. :mad: If that fails, Angie will lock their helpless little butt's up. :D
So no worries we will be just fine. :)

:nod: good. that's a load off of my mind. i was skeered for a second.

all girls together they dont stand a chance.
Bannana.gif

cfpinz":k8ygm5pw said:
The deal stands at $2. But if you act now, we're running a half-off special. And since the only half we're wearing is the bottom half, I hope you girls not only love men in thongs but love men out of thongs also! :lol:

Guys, we're going to have to hire some bodyguards to keep all the Tennessee guys out. No free show for you!

cfpinz

O.K. butt heads...........I mean you sexy Beasts, bring it on,
If your not yeller.

We cave in, you got a deal :shock:

Oh, and what a show it was. Boy, that niller pudding tasted pretty good don't ya think boys. It sure was nice of those gals to us wash off afterwards too.

Oh, we thought about it and $2 plus beer! :lol:

Does this mean I'm going to have to shave my back 2 weekends in a row?

cfpinz

cfpinz":3hvczorf said:
Does this mean I'm going to have to shave my back 2 weekends in a row?

cfpinz

Only if they meet our $2 plus beer price. If they just go $2 you won't have to shave your back. :shock:

Can we please change the puddin' flavor this time? I'm kind of tired of the vanilla - maybe we could get one of our 'roadies" to whip us up a big ol' tub of butterscotch. I think that would probably match our golden, glistening bodies much better!

Bullbuyer":349oaohw said:
Can we please change the puddin' flavor this time? I'm kind of tired of the vanilla - maybe we could get one of our 'roadies" to whip us up a big ol' tub of butterscotch. I think that would probably match our golden, glistening bodies much better!

OK, OK, so we have $2, beer, butterscotch puddin. :lol:

Well, I do have one more request. Can we get one of them pressure washer wands like they have at the car wash to get the pudding out of the 'more difficult' to reach places?

Bullbuyer":1j9swllh said:
Well, I do have one more request. Can we get one of them pressure washer wands like they have at the car wash to get the pudding out of the 'more difficult' to reach places?

Letting some calves' lick you clean might be more fun! :lol:

So, I take it you guys don't remember how those gals cleaned us off? That's it, no more spiked niller puddin for you guys! :lol:

All I know is that my head hurts, my feet are sore, I got a new tattoo that says something about a gal named 'Wicked Wanda" and I got a rash that the doctor ain't sure about until the tests come back!

The gig is on for this weekend ain't it?

Bullbuyer":1he0q9zp said:
All I know is that my head hurts, my feet are sore, I got a new tattoo that says something about a gal named 'Wicked Wanda" and I got a rash that the doctor ain't sure about until the tests come back!

Well, it is if you get rid of that rash in time or will the leather pants cover it? Also we need to make sure CF shaves his back and Mike is due for his monthly bath.

Be real careful about announcing our appearances on here. We are liable to get stampeded by the wimmins on here. Plus we don't want Crowders wimmins to know where we are. Can you imagine what would happen if one of them slipped and fell in the puddin pond? :shock:

flaboy?":b4if1dqn said:
Bullbuyer":b4if1dqn said:

Well, it is if you get rid of that rash in time or will the leather pants cover it? Also we need to make sure CF shaves his back and Mike is due for his monthly bath.

Be real careful about announcing our appearances on here. We are liable to get stampeded by the wimmins on here. Plus we don't want Crowders wimmins to know where we are. Can you imagine what would happen if one of them slipped and fell in the puddin pond? :shock:

If any of ya'll think for a cotton pickin' minute that you could keep that location secret you're crazy.They could sniff out a "Puddin' Party" from no tellin' how far.

Secondly Bullbiter, I'd really preciate it if you stopped trying to gain free medical advice, by e-mailing me the pics of that "Rash". I'm only a Doctor in some states.

Strictly off the record, looks like you done went and got the gift that keeps on giving.

flaboy?":27o2xnkf said:
Bullbuyer":27o2xnkf said:

plain.gif
1213D61.gif
I'm winging my way over now for the big show, them Crowder wimmins wont get past me and Show steer
alc_VYJV8Z.gif

Latest posts