MikeC, Flaboy, Crowder, BB, WP, and others exposed

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":31l584s8 said:
MistyMorning":31l584s8 said:
show steer up, it looks like you need a big sister type to step in here for you. MikeC and flaboy? are NOT and I repeat NOT in that first picture, they are the second and third guys in the second picture. PM me if you need any more advice :D

I feel like ya'll may need an un-bias opinion here.

1. Yes, Mike C. and Flaboy are in the second pic. (standin on either side of me.) :shock:

I never said I was pretty or handsome, just smart. ;-)

2. Show steer, as much as I hate to agree with Flaboy about anything,,, I would never show an animal given any kind of mood altering drugs. It's just not right, in my book.

WP I always put you and Fla down as beautiful people, looks are just skin deep, it's what's inside that matters and both of you have always come across for me as having that. :p :heart:

chrisy":z3jlro27 said:
warpaint":z3jlro27 said:
MistyMorning":z3jlro27 said:
show steer up, it looks like you need a big sister type to step in here for you. MikeC and flaboy? are NOT and I repeat NOT in that first picture, they are the second and third guys in the second picture. PM me if you need any more advice :D

1. Yes, Mike C. and Flaboy are in the second pic. (standin on either side of me.) :shock:

2. Show steer, as much as I hate to agree with Flaboy about anything,,, I would never show an animal given any kind of mood altering drugs. It's just not right, in my book.

WP I always put you and Fla down as beautiful people, looks are just skin deep, it's what's inside that matters and both of you have always come across for me as having that. :p :heart:

Chrisy, You need to get set straight. Ugly is as Ugly does. :lol:

PM me if you need anymore free counseling. :shock:

Crowderfarms":1n0xz6gt said:
chrisy":1n0xz6gt said:
warpaint":1n0xz6gt said:
MistyMorning":1n0xz6gt said:

Chrisy, You need to get set straight. Ugly is as Ugly does. :lol:

PM me if you need anymore free counseling. :shock:

Ah! but I see it as Handsome is as handsome does, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;-)

warpaint":1cbdckyv said:
My Pa always told me,"beauty is only skin deep, buy ugly is to the bone." :shock:

And then you need to chew the ugly off...

I love my Miller Lite!

Alice

flaboy? said:
Finally the paparazzi has captured the boys at work.

In this first picture you will find MikeC, Flaboy, Bullbuyer, and cfpinz.

youngchip.jpg

O.k. I took another look at the photo and by a long shot Mikie has my :heart:

SSU....that's OK! if you like mamby pamby pretty boys,,,,I like my man rugged, good honest working guys.
cowboys.jpg

the guy with the gun looks like my Husband.

Gun... Riffle... all the samething same meat different gravy, all shoot bullets.

when I get a photo of him on the computer I will get a copy over.

show steer up":2odsr2mx said:
[

#4 Why did you post this on this thread?

JMHO

I don't have a clue :?:
Now you know why they call me California, lol.
By the way Mikie, thanks for coming to my rescue :heart:
Show steer up, I feel it is my duty to inform you that as handsome as Mike is he has been carrying an incurable disease he got while on a trip to Crowders house of ill-repute a couple years back. I would put that heart away and get the penicillin out if I were you just in case you touched the screen while reading his post. :shock:

Misty, you keep out of this or I will put you over my knee. Well maybe I will anyway. Mother Teresa huh? You sure weren't acting like her when we.......well...maybe I will hold off on that part! :oops:

Warpaint, clean those dang glasses. You know good and well that is NOT me standing beside you. You are just trying to make yourself look good. Be real careful. Remember I have that big old set of dehorners still. :lol:

Crowder, you leave Chrisy alone. We are kissing buddies now. That may stop though after I saw her hubby with that rifle/gun/weapon. :devil2:

Show steer up, maybe its time you switched to beer to clear up your vision. I know it has worked great for me.

Chrisy, you need to help here in educating our California sister, seems to me she is getting in with the wrong crowd. Sisters :roll:

Warpaint, at the very least you are being honest about what you look like. Not like those other ones who natter on about how great they look in the first picture. I hear they are doing auditions for that Hee Haw show, maybe you and Crowder will actually have a chance this time.

flaboy?, what can I say to someone who threatens me with bodily harm? bring it on! :p

I believe there may be a fair amount of jealousy growing around here. Let me go ahead and set the record straight: Fla, Mike, CF and myself spend a lot of time working to keep ourselves in tip-top shape. Our days are filled with lifting weights, running, swimming, tanning, hair treatments, skin treatments and visiting with our plastic surgeon. Then we have meetings with our talent agent, our booking agent, the folks from legal and TONS of personal appearances.
So, we too are "rugged, good honest working guys."

And remember, BB also stands for "BUFF BODY" !

Bullbuyer":lfhv3o92 said:
I believe there may be a fair amount of jealousy growing around here. Let me go ahead and set the record straight: Fla, Mike, CF and myself spend a lot of time working to keep ourselves in tip-top shape. Our days are filled with lifting weights, running, swimming, tanning, hair treatments, skin treatments and visiting with our plastic surgeon. Then we have meetings with our talent agent, our booking agent, the folks from legal and TONS of personal appearances.

How true! In fact I went to see my Plastic Surgeon yesterday afternoon.

I had a hair growing out of my nose. It wound up being major surgery because there was actually 3 hairs.

Bullbuyer":16c7mouy said:

Well, don't forget to mention our night jobs..... :lol:

Latest posts