MikeC, Flaboy, Crowder, BB, WP, and others exposed

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC,

When you get a chance try out my favorite brand of Yogurt. You'll love it!!!

Yo'-Play!

I went into them haullucinations that I was a NBA Basketball star in the inner city, I couldnt quit shoutin' Yo Play! Yo Play!.Then I ended up at a dog fight in Virginia. Man was that scary. I was the bait. :shock:

Crowderfarms":giw5pfwc said:
MikeC,

When you get a chance try out my favorite brand of Yogurt. You'll love it!!!

Yo'-Play!

I went into them haullucinations that I was a NBA Basketball star in the inner city, I couldnt quit shoutin' Yo Play! Yo Play!.Then I ended up at a dog fight in Virginia. Man was that scary. I was the bait. :shock:

Went to the dogs again, huh? :lol:

SERIOUS?
Shoot -serious is my middle name! I tried that yogurt stuff - then somebody told me it was just spoilt milk with fruit in it - nasty! With milk being over $3/ gallon, I bet that stuff is really high.

You two need to understand that picture might not be real right? Could have been posted by an alias. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its o.k. I've been accused of being an alias already. My very first post, Jogeephus had me convicted from the get go. Now I understand why he was so apprehensive. I don't hold it against him, now I see why he was so careful about me. I hope this all goes away soon.

How did I miss this thread? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I am sure this all honest thruthful real pictures and you guys are all using your real names....I would hate to be disappointed!

mitch2":2evox72x said:
How did I miss this thread? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I am sure this all honest thruthful real pictures and you guys are all using your real names....I would hate to be disappointed!

Oh, it is on the up and up ok. :lol: You just have to figure out who is who. :p

What does thread mean?

I would like to intro myself.
I am an EMT/FF/IC, married and my children and I show club calfs. We just bought a ranch. I found cattletoday because I wanted some answers on mood altering drugs for cattle. My 10 year old girl had a calf that was not all there in the cranium. After doing a search on the web last July, I found all of you. I did get my question answered by looking at old post's. I chose not to give anything to her calf and now regret it. The steer got away in the ring, there where 18 steers and exibitors with her that day. It could have turned out ugly, but the barn head cought the animal after about 5 min. (of her steer tearing up the ring) and helped her. She took 4th in her class with an animal that should have been kicked out. The judge liked the animal so much he told them to leave it in the ring. In our fair only the top 4 placing animals in each class go to auction, he gave her the 4th spot, thank god.
I never posted before because I am not a great speller and did't want to look like a fool. When I saw someone from my fair post, I got on the ban wagon. I now what the person was trying to do, get answers to confront our board in Oct. Thats why I had such a strong opinion on the subject. We are not the same person! Just people from the same county. Im sure they overheard me talking about this site at the fair a few weeks ago.
Our fair sucks! It is so political it hurts the children. My oldest son who is 12 was so sick from all the political BS that he decided not to show next year. Im giving him space, and hope he changes his mind.
Im still trying to find out who posted the cheating question, Im just glad someone had the balls to try and get answers for our county. I hope they do, because our board meets in Oct. and that is going to be one huge angry mob.
By the way my nick name is "California." I'm female, age 43.

Show Steer Up, did you read the very first post in this thread? If not please do. If you did then this thread is about a bunch of old cowboys finally standing for a portrait for all the world to see us and know who we are. I am the handsome one in leather pants in the first picture. :lol:

As far as your show goes, I'm not really a show person but I did read a little of the dilemma at your show. I have also supplied calves to show people. Here are my thoughts regardless of who is who or who said what.

#1 Livestock should never be drugged for any reason before a show. My logic is, even if it is an antibiotic it may alter the critters behaviour by some means. If that means "no show" then so be it. At least everyone is on the same level.

#2 I heard about this recently where some horse/owners are actually surgically altering their horses for showing. I won't go into details but I think if it is true I would have no problems kicking the owners butt up around his ears and then cutting his, well you know off.

#3 IMHO, if you show a critter that critter should be able to be handled and shown with no mood altering drugs and he/she should be able to control said critter or be disqualified.

#4 Why did you post this on this thread?

JMHO

Flaboy wrote: #4 Why did you post this on this thread?

She likes my picture you doofus.

We're in love.

Now get the heck outta here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[

#4 Why did you post this on this thread?

JMHO[/quote]

I don't have a clue :?:
Now you know why they call me California, lol.
By the way Mikie, thanks for coming to my rescue :heart:

Soooo, stay with the subject on the first post only (thread).
Got it!
I slapped my hand and promise not to do it again.

show steer up, it looks like you need a big sister type to step in here for you. MikeC and flaboy? are NOT and I repeat NOT in that first picture, they are the second and third guys in the second picture. PM me if you need any more advice :D

MistyMorning":xrzpg2cp said:
show steer up, it looks like you need a big sister type to step in here for you. MikeC and flaboy? are NOT and I repeat NOT in that first picture, they are the second and third guys in the second picture. PM me if you need any more advice :D

Who asked you? :lol: :lol:

Show Steer Up, I think this Misty Morning person is an alias doing her best to start some trash. :shock:

You stick with me and FlaBoy. We'll take care of you. ;-)

Relax Michael, I just felt it was my duty as a woman to help guide another member of the sisterhood. As to my posting as an alias, well I will admit it here and now, I used to go under the handle Mother Theresa. Maybe I should switch over to the caustic thread to reveal myself!

I can understand your being a little ticked off at me what with the comment I made about your grandson and all, but I DID say he was handsome.

Lets just put all this behind us and continue on as fellow human beings and cattle people and push for a more peaceful, harmonic world shall we.

MistyMorning":agvrcddj said:

I feel like ya'll may need an un-bias opinion here.

1. Yes, Mike C. and Flaboy are in the second pic. (standin on either side of me.) :shock:

I never said I was pretty or handsome, just smart. ;-)

2. Show steer, as much as I hate to agree with Flaboy about anything,,, I would never show an animal given any kind of mood altering drugs. It's just not right, in my book.

Latest posts