MikeC, Flaboy, Crowder, BB, WP, and others exposed

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy?

Reaction score
Finally the paparazzi has captured the boys at work.

In this first picture you will find MikeC, Flaboy, Bullbuyer, and cfpinz.

youngchip.jpg

Now in the second picture you will find Crowder (the shorter one), Warpaint, Hoss, Rustler9, and Cuz.

Are you sure you are ready?

Really sure?

Ok then.

oldchip.jpg

flaboy, are you sure you didn't get the pictures and the names backwards? I wonder what the gals in your lives would say about your photos? Oh I know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crowderfarms":1r1ur0fd said:
They say if I keep takin them Flintstone chewables, my legs will grow...I just wonder when?

Crowder, I was just wondering. What is it that you are looking for in the picture? :lol:

Misty, I had a horse by that name. My gals would say yep thats my boy alright and you stay away from him. :lol2: :tiphat: :lol2:

Wishful thinkin MikeC, Flaboy, Bullbuyer, and cfpinz !!!
:banana: yummy!!! nonetheless!

ugg, i cant see the yellow man's left arm and the look on the pink mans face says its in a special place! :shock:

RebelCritter":t9zvi887 said:
Wishful thinkin MikeC, Flaboy, Bullbuyer, and cfpinz !!!
:banana: yummy!!! nonetheless!

ugg, i cant see the yellow man's left arm and the look on the pink mans face says its in a special place! :shock:

I knew you were a sick puppy Critter. You can always read more into than most. ;-)

Thanks girls. We really appreciate your comments on our picture.

I remember the photo shoot well. Flaboy didn't like wearing those collar thingys and Bullbuyer and cpinz laughed at the cuffs.

But.................someone forgot to mention this picture was taken of us just couple? of years ago? Well......maybe 4 or 5?

flaboy? She must have been a beautiful gal (Misty). You make mention of your gals here and I was kinda wondering if "they" are aware of your user name here (flaboy?) with an emphasis on the question mark. Maybe "they" are not aware of your confusion.

Mike was that 4 or 5 decades?

Have a great day and keep on dreaming! : :D

flaboy?":37dlwnfn said:
Crowderfarms":37dlwnfn said:
They say if I keep takin them Flintstone chewables, my legs will grow...I just wonder when?

Crowder, I was just wondering. What is it that you are looking for in the picture? :lol:

Misty, I had a horse by that name. My gals would say yep thats my boy alright and you stay away from him. :lol2: :tiphat: :lol2:

That's where I keep my fish bait.

Crowderfarms":2vn46ndi said:
flaboy?":2vn46ndi said:
Crowderfarms":2vn46ndi said:

That's where I keep my fish bait.

Fly fishing? :roll:

When I wish upon a star.....I thought you were showing before and after shots. :roll:

stud/muffins the studs after eating all the muffins.

chipanddale.jpg
I can see Chip and Dale have no contest. :lol:

MistyMorning":3o5ic3gz said:
flaboy? She must have been a beautiful gal (Misty). You make mention of your gals here and I was kinda wondering if "they" are aware of your user name here (flaboy?) with an emphasis on the question mark. Maybe "they" are not aware of your confusion.

There ya go assuming. :lol: Misty was a stud out of Misty Red.

As far as my moniker, the body of a man, the mind of a adolescent. :lol:

flaboy?":3971gfo4 said:
MistyMorning":3971gfo4 said:

As far as my moniker,:

Moniker Lewinsky?

flaboy?":q8c0k0m2 said:
Finally the paparazzi has captured the boys at work.

In this first picture you will find MikeC, Flaboy, Bullbuyer, and cfpinz.

youngchip.jpg

Now in the second picture you will find Crowder (the shorter one), Warpaint, Hoss, Rustler9, and Cuz.

Are you sure you are ready?

Really sure?

Ok then.

oldchip.jpg

I think I hired you boys for a birthday party once!

Did the rest of you guys get a rash from those leather pants? I can't find my bag balm. :help:

cfpinz