MikeC, Flaboy, Crowder, BB, WP, and others exposed

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":11soxn41 said:
Did the rest of you guys get a rash from those leather pants? I can't find my bag balm. :help:

cfpinz

Well none of us wanted chaps only. :shock: Mike wanted it taken in overalls. :lol:

flaboy?":3gvesjcq said:
cfpinz":3gvesjcq said:
Did the rest of you guys get a rash from those leather pants? I can't find my bag balm. :help:

cfpinz

Well none of us wanted chaps only. :shock: Mike wanted it taken in overalls. :lol:

Well????????????????????????????????

I thought my idea was pretty good!

What do you think girls?

xboy1.jpg

flaboy?":2bvgxev9 said:
Lammie":2bvgxev9 said:
I think I hired you boys for a birthday party once!

Which set? :lol2: :banana: :lol2:

Well I thought I was getting the first set, but they sent me the second set. But my friends aint that picky, especially if you get a few drinks in 'em! :shock:

I'm more than a little upset that I had to cut my mullet off but they let flaboy keep that stringy mop of his! Them leather britches ain't bad going on but they sure are tough coming off.

Bullbuyer":12khxxh2 said:
I'm more than a little upset that I had to cut my mullet off but they let flaboy keep that stringy mop of his! Them leather britches ain't bad going on but they sure are tough coming off.

Yours didn't have the velcro up the sides?

cfpinz

Bullbuyer":32hhuw6h said:
That was Velcro?!?! Thank heavens! I heard that ripping noise and thought I was going to have to pay for them things!

We aint all that dumb BB. Ive been tolt for years all you W. Va. boys wear Velcro britches, on account of the Sheeps are scared of Zippers!!!

Crowder - it's so danged hot I ain't even gonna argue wif ya' today. The previous record was 91 - it's already passed that today.
I bet if I had me a pair of them black leather britches on today it would be hard to tell if I was more sexy or more sweaty!
Might be a real good weight loss idea!

Crowderfarms":1rgzs2xz said:
Betcha you'd sweat out that yeast infection you been PM'ing MikeC about. :shock:

It was sweatin' what give me the infliction to begin with! Mike tried to set me up with some kind of Watermelon Cure - All, then he told me the price! I'll suffer through, this has got to clear up pretty soon.

Bullbuyer":3vff1ui8 said:
Crowderfarms":3vff1ui8 said:
Betcha you'd sweat out that yeast infection you been PM'ing MikeC about. :shock:

It was sweatin' what give me the infliction to begin with! Mike tried to set me up with some kind of Watermelon Cure - All, then he told me the price! I'll suffer through, this has got to clear up pretty soon.

live yogurt is best, eaten and put onto the infected area. but not the fruit kind, just plain......I know you are kidding but this is true.

chrisy":zcjpkaxs said:
Bullbuyer":zcjpkaxs said:
Crowderfarms":zcjpkaxs said:

live yogurt is best, eaten and put onto the infected area. but not the fruit kind, just plain......I know you are kidding but this is true.

I like the blueberry yogurt with the whole blueberries in 'em.

Gives me a whole nuther sensation. :pretty:

Plus they are chewy and I love the purple color. :lol:

Latest posts