MikeC, Flaboy, Crowder, BB, WP, and others exposed

Help Support CattleToday:

Jalapeno is the dog's name. He is a mandatory part of our act - when we fling our britches into the crowd, he goes and retrieves them. PETA is watching us real close ever since flaboy tried to incorporate those dang seagulls into the act so we thought the dog would help patch things up.

Is there anyway we can get some "New & Improved Crowder Salve" before tomorrow? Maybe in some kind of dipping trough so we can just waller around in it?

PETA is watching us real close ever since flaboy tried to incorporate those dang seagulls into the act

I remember that!

He thought bringing in those little peckers were gonna draw a crowd! :roll:

I'd rather have the penguins back.

BB, try some of that new "Havoline" salve with Lithium! Seems to work better than Crowders concocktion. ;-)

When I get a minute I'll run down to the parts store and get me some Havoline and see if it will help me out.
I agree Mike - the penguins were much smarter and very well dressed - those seagulls are just dirty, flying poop machines. I'm just glad that ol' cf quit bringing that danged iguana with him - I told him that weren't no regular lizard and he said that the pet store told him it was some kind of souped up Virginia Highlands Lizard.

MikeC":13zjlsvw said:
I remember that!

BB, try some of that new "Havoline" salve with Lithium! Seems to work better than Crowders concocktion. ;-)

Well I thought those little peckers would make the rest of your boys look good. I could have brought the donkey. :lol:

096EC81.gif
SEAGULLS Auh! I'm out of here back to Blighty, I hate the buggers. :wave:

flaboy?":22fg2psp said:
MikeC":22fg2psp said:
I remember that!

Well I thought those little peckers would make the rest of your boys look good. I could have brought the donkey. :lol:

Now that's funny :D

Hi Mikie :heart:

Hey Mike - is show steer your personal groupie or what? She better not mess up our group like ol' Yoko did for the Beatles! You need to leave her at home or she's gonna be telling us what we can and can't do on stage and then she'll want to take over our finances!

Bullbuyer":2pnt2kf4 said:
Hey Mike - is show steer your personal groupie or what? She better not mess up our group like ol' Yoko did for the Beatles! You need to leave her at home or she's gonna be telling us what we can and can't do on stage and then she'll want to take over our finances!

WOW!
that never crossed my mind.

Girls:
you up for making the boys work for us :?:

show steer up":3fz0gf4h said:
flaboy?":3fz0gf4h said:
MikeC":3fz0gf4h said:
I remember that!

Now that's funny :D

Hi Mikie :heart:

Hey Sweetie! :heart: Missed you too! :heart:

What's that you're saying BB? :lol: :lol:

When the testosterone takes over, sometimes we just can't hear so good.

Grouper? Yea, I caught a personal one once. Was DEEP fishing.

Big ole Good 'Un too! ;-)

Bullbuyer":1qwxbdph said:

It's his sister Bullbuyer. She is trying to make him look good per his request. :lol:

flaboy?":37i8lfdv said:
Bullbuyer":37i8lfdv said:

It's his sister Bullbuyer. She is trying to make him look good per his request. :lol:

Saw a sign once:

"Incest, something the whole family can enjoy"

I THINK it was in Tennessee.

See - just like I said, her being around has already started ya'll boys to sparrin' with one another. Worse than a couple of banty roosters squawkin' at one another! Cut it out - NOW ! Or else I'm gonna get out a real sharp blade and steer the both of you!

Bullbuyer":2uatjji5 said:
See - just like I said, her being around has already started ya'll boys to sparrin' with one another. Worse than a couple of banty roosters squawkin' at one another! Cut it out - NOW ! Or else I'm gonna get out a real sharp blade and steer the both of you!

Dang BB! We's just funnin' round here and you's gettin' serious on us.

Besides, FlaBoy's just runnin' off at the mouth kinda like a Signifying Monkey!

My gal on here might have sumpin' to say 'bout me gettin' steered too! :lol: Tell him girl! :D

Now, me an Crowder been kinda stayin outta this one, but this thang has gone way too far.

While these other guys, might or might not do shows with some dawg in leather pants, me and Crowder are true workin men. Pictured below is us checkin on the cows.

Now, ya'll know this has to be true, cause I'm checkin my underarms for chiggers, and we aint had no rain in Tenn. in so long our hills have all gone to dirt. :shock:

Thanks Paint. :roll: I really appreciate you photo shoppin' me to a shade of well, dark.I got that dude's muscles, but not his pigmentation. :shock:

Crowderfarms":31hi109a said:
Thanks Paint. :roll: I really appreciate you photo shoppin' me to a shade of well, dark.I got that dude's muscles, but not his pigmentation. :shock:

That there is just your suntan. I never have figgered out how you can ride a horse in them short britches though! :shock:

MikeC":2ut9edwz said:
Bullbuyer":2ut9edwz said:

Dang BB! We's just funnin' round here and you's gettin' serious on us.

Besides, FlaBoy's just runnin' off at the mouth kinda like a Signifying Monkey!

My gal on here might have sumpin' to say 'bout me gettin' steered too! :lol: Tell him girl! :D

hey leave fla out of that, he don't need no steering, he knows how to steer up trouble without your help.... :roll: ;-) :oops:

warpaint":1yr4xwmm said:
Crowderfarms":1yr4xwmm said:

That there is just your suntan. I never have figgered out how you can ride a horse in them short britches though! :shock:

often wondered bout yous two, the way Crowder has his eye on ya.......is that Brokeback behind ya.??????

chrisy":1jebymel said:
warpaint":1jebymel said:
Crowderfarms":1jebymel said:

often wondered bout yous two, the way Crowder has his eye on ya.......is that Brokeback behind ya.??????

Now chrisy,

you know we don't swing thataway. ;-)

Besides, brokeback is in Montana or somewheres, not in Tenn. :roll:

He just checkin my back for more chiggers an such, thats all.

Latest posts