MikeC, Flaboy, Crowder, BB, WP, and others exposed

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowder - thanks for all that medical advise, I think the rash is starting to clear, there seems to be a little bit of a smell but nothing like that rotting cheese smell from earlier. I think that salve you sent me is working - you did get my check, didn't you? I appreciate the express shipping - didn't realize that Tennessee had it's own private airline.
I do think the leather will cover the rash if it continues to ease up.

warpaint":1b012l50 said:
This thang done took on a life of its own. :shock: :shock:

Well grow up you bunch of goofballs :D I almost think I would rather read another one of your hee haw rants with crowder ;-)

MistyMorning":2zhu0mtr said:
warpaint":2zhu0mtr said:
This thang done took on a life of its own. :shock: :shock:

Well grow up you bunch of goofballs :D I almost think I would rather read another one of your hee haw rants with crowder ;-)

Go back to sleep Misty before I put you over my knee again and again. :lol:

Bullbuyer":6p2z0fjk said:
Crowder - thanks for all that medical advise, I think the rash is starting to clear, there seems to be a little bit of a smell but nothing like that rotting cheese smell from earlier. I think that salve you sent me is working - you did get my check, didn't you? I appreciate the express shipping - didn't realize that Tennessee had it's own private airline.

It must've been that Tennessee gal a few months ago that gave you the "Crotch Rot", BB.

Please tell me you didn't use the salve that Crowder sent you?

He calls it, "Hag Balm", cause the main ingredient is Duck Butter. :shock: :shock:

MikeC":5honfofa said:
Bullbuyer":5honfofa said:

It must've been that Tennessee gal a few months ago that gave you the "Crotch Rot", BB.

He calls it, "Hag Balm", cause the main ingredient is Duck Butter. :shock: :shock:

I've heard bout' that rot that's been going around. Has a lot to do with what we call "Relative Humidity"IF you cant figger what that means, PM me. :roll:

Crowderfarms":1l5z5t2u said:
MikeC":1l5z5t2u said:
Bullbuyer":1l5z5t2u said:

I've heard bout' that rot that's been going around. Has a lot to do with what we call "Relative Humidity"IF you cant figger what that means, PM me. :roll:

Has a lot to do with what we call "Relative Humidity"

:lol2: Crowder, as bad as I hate to encourage you, that is hysterical! :lol2:

Alice":wdwvg74r said:
Crowderfarms":wdwvg74r said:
MikeC":wdwvg74r said:
Bullbuyer":wdwvg74r said:

Has a lot to do with what we call "Relative Humidity"

:lol2: Crowder, as bad as I hate to encourage you, that is hysterical! :lol2:

Aunt Alice?

You don't mean to tell me, you know what relative humidity is?

I for one am shocked at this revaltion. :shock:

Crowderfarms":2aper7no said:
Guess our Tennessee humor has made it's way West. :shock:

Yep, guess you're not the only state that has sex with your relatives! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MikeC":399s2wag said:
Crowderfarms":399s2wag said:

Yep, guess you're not the only state that has sex with your relatives! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike. That was downright uncalled for.Relative humidity is often talked about by our local weather gal. It's a measurement of moisture in the air. :shock:

warpaint":1l0al98j said:
MikeC":1l0al98j said:
Crowderfarms":1l0al98j said:

I resemble that remark!! :shock:

I agree! :lol: :lol: You and your buddy both! :lol:

In most states it would be called Relative Humility but, in Tenn it is celebrated. :shock:

flaboy?":1l1xs5x9 said:
In most states it would be called Relative Humility but, in Tenn it is celebrated. :shock:

As long as it's Relative, Tennessee will celebrate it. I tell ya' though - on a serious note - that salve of Crowder's will not only cure the rash but it has also cleared up the mange on the dog and the squeaky door hinge was completely cured with only one application.

chrisy":9z541487 said:
BB what you trying to tell us....rash on you mange on the dog :shock:

See, the dog is also part of our traveling act and he too has to wear the same leather pants that me, cf, Mike, and flaboy wear. Of course, any rash on a dog is referred to as mange until otherwise diagnosed. Now, on us fellers, it is more likely to be mange than just a simple rash.

Bullbuyer":29r7r4q3 said:
chrisy":29r7r4q3 said:
BB what you trying to tell us....rash on you mange on the dog :shock:

See, the dog is also part of our traveling act and he too has to wear the same leather pants that me, cf, Mike, and flaboy wear. Of course, any rash on a dog is referred to as mange until otherwise diagnosed. Now, on us fellers, it is more likely to be mange than just a simple rash.

What's that lil' Meskin Dog's name? I heard you took the leather pants off your "Ken" doll just so the Dog could travel with ya'll.

As fer trying to blame the Dog for your rashes, I thought I'd let the 3 of you know, the lab report came back yesterday, and it's not like anything the technicians have ever seen. It's a rot for sure, probably caused by each of you sharing each others britches.Oh, on a farther note. The Village People confirmed, ya'll are their new opening act, but the Dogs got to go.

Latest posts