Makes you say hmmmmmm......

Help Support CattleToday:

Whether or not the mainstream media are intentionally spreading disinformation about the Sandy Hook elementary tragedy, there is one thing for certain: not only are violent crime rates at a modern low and going down, but only 323 homicides were committed by rifles in 2011. That includes hunting rifles, assault rifles, military style rifles, semi-automatic rifles and whatever label one comes up with, regardless of magazine or clip capacity.

In a nation of 311 million people, the odds of being killed by a rifle is about one homicide per million people, which is far less than the odds of being murdered by a blunt object. But we don't hear the media arguing about regulating hammers and clubs. Again, when 99.7% of registered gun owners are law-abiding, gun control is not about guns, it's about control.

You can't trust anyone anymore
The media is the worst of all

Adam Lanza shot himself in the head just as he heard police drawing near to the classroom where he was slaughtering helpless children, but he had more ammunition at the ready in the form of multiple, high-capacity clips each capable of holding 30 bullets.

Medical Examiner: Newtown Shooting Victims Suffered 'Devastating Set of Injuries' ... The coroner said that the seven bodies he autopsied were shot with AR-15 ...

If the one AR was found in the car, did Lanza have two AR rifles?? If Lanza only had the one AR where is the one the kids were shot with?

As much as I hate to say it, that looks more like a shotgun to me. His hand is in the wrong place to be an AR if he is ejecting shells. Of course, had he brought the shotgun into the school with buckshot I think the death count would have been more.

It's a shame you can't trust anybody. I was wondering how all them black SUV's got into the school parking lot. And why there were no ambulances or emergency vechicles at the school.

highgrit":cgutmjkx said:
It's a shame you can't trust anybody. I was wondering how all them black SUV's got into the school parking lot. And why there were no ambulances or emergency vechicles at the school.

Same here. And the man they chased? What's with that? I talked to someone who lives up there and they said it was his brother. The brother who he had not seen in 1.5 years. Even stranger, he was wearing the same clothes as the shooter. But all of that is irrelevant I guess.

Latest posts