maaco screwed the wifes truck and dont care

Help Support CattleToday:

I can tell you as a business owner the B b b doesn't give you good ratings just because you pay them . But they do weed through the bs and the people you cant please no matter what you do . I don't have a problem with saying bad things about someone or business of they aren't willing to fix a problem . But to just go on a web site because you think they did you wrong isnt right . Sounds like in DB's case they are unwilling to work with him .

Not defending the company. It would have went back in their shop as soon as it was not the right color if it was me. Just giving you an option to be 30 bucks and some elbow grease to pocket the rest of the 2 hundred if you can live with the color. My wife wrecked her cobalt 2 monthes ago and getting ready to paint it with PPG cost of paint, primer, and clear is 1500 now add in tape, masking paper, time, sand paper,electricity, and propane to heat the bake booth and you see just how expencive a quality job is. I still havent figured out how maaco makes money. Supplies cost me more than they paint one for. Most shops pay painters around 30 an hour so that skyrockets their cost quick.

if ya had read the post i took it back. they knew about it when i picked it up and made it out to be dust...after the fact they changed thier story and wont do anyhting now

get it..they dont care

Even if you win you gotta go through more hoops to collect than its generally worth. Judgements, seizures etc. The only reason for small claims court is for principle.

Don't get mad get even. Sic your wife on them, no body likes to hear a women complain. Every morning have here call or go by and complain.
Dump some paint thinner in their storm drain and call the EPA. One call thats all.

Latest posts