Lurkers sign in here

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":2jgilrf4 said:
Bestoutwest":2jgilrf4 said:
callmefence":2jgilrf4 said:
Is that yeti worth what it cost?

I completely missed that part....

This was actually a serious question for me.

Fenceman yes the Yeti cooler is worth the money. I've built a couple of fiberglass coolers out of 2" foam and the Yeti type coolers are as good or better.

:hide: been busy aint been here for a while .
this post caught my eye maybe i should have kept them shut but had some down time .
i lurked a lot on R******* N** for better part 10 yrs guess that what i am just lurker kinda guy !

Fenceman, Yeti's are fabulous but the original developers sold out and now operate Rtic Coolers....same product, half the price...order online and it is delivered in a couple of days from Houston.

hdrockn":b9lnpy6l said:
Fenceman, Yeti's are fabulous but the original developers sold out and now operate Rtic Coolers....same product, half the price...order online and it is delivered in a couple of days from Houston.

Yes, but do they come with them same holder-downers?

hdrockn":2yp1owvt said:

Thanks for the tip..I'll definitely look into that. :nod:

Been lurking for couple years but my work on the road keeps me away from home.I do enjoy reading post and passing info on to my wife.We have very small operation....7 Brings cows and 1 Brings bull.....mostly for agriculture exemptions on the land....At the present our home is in north Florida and I am working in California so with me being gone she probably doesn't have much good to say about the cattle industry lol

skeeter swatter":1emqsm50 said:
hdrockn":1emqsm50 said:

They are the same. We have both. Just googled for the link and noticed the lawsuit brought by Yeti against Rtic has been settled and Rtic will be dropping some of its products from it's line as well as paying a settlement.

hdrockn":3aw84jsw said:
skeeter swatter":3aw84jsw said:
hdrockn":3aw84jsw said:

They are the same. We have both. Just googled for the link and noticed the lawsuit brought by Yeti against Rtic has been settled and Rtic will be dropping some of its products from it's line as well as paying a settlement.

I'm not surprised Rtc could build them at half the cost. I always thought Yeti was way overpriced.

TennesseeTuxedo":865n2uo0 said:
hdrockn":865n2uo0 said:
skeeter swatter":865n2uo0 said:

I'm not surprised Rtc could build them at half the cost. I always thought Yeti was way overpriced.

Not a big Yeti fan but they were the first to figure it out and market there product properly. My son is sponsored by Engel coolers so I'm partial to them, and most of their products are made in the US of A so that's a win - win for me.

hdrockn":28zgmjnb said:

I've been putting it off but I'll be ordering the Soft Pack 30 today.

Jasper":3d8p1lvu said:
What about those that are "hidden?" Is that not a form of lurking?

No, because TB confessed the hidden person was him bcos he was too popular otherwise. Doesn't stop him from posting while hidden.

Looks like I found some internet places that talk dairy cows... I still read a bit here, but not every day like I used to.
And obviously I don't talk as much as I think I do... not 3,000 posts yet and some of you's more like 10,000.

I was surprised how many of the self-confessed 'lurkers' in this thread are familiar names, however.
But I guess there's some, that if they turned up one day it'd be like they never left, they provided such entertainment or wisdom in the few posts they provided.

Latest posts