Lurkers sign in here

Help Support CattleToday:

:bang: Heck, I posted on this thread for the first time and ain't nobody said crap. Now I'm but hurt :lol2:

Txpiney":3fpi1w2t said:
:bang: Heck, I posted on this thread for the first time and ain't nobody said crap. Now I'm but hurt :lol2:

Half your total post are on this one thread. Your not a lurker. Your an over achiever :D

Aaron":t1cy6ec6 said:
Here I thought someone had fine-looking women sunbathing on his lawn. Wondered how a person goes about acquiring such a problem?

If you want hot women sunbathing on your lawn you need to move out of Canada. It's not that there aren't hot women in Canada, oh there are, but the Arctic temperatures tend to keep them bundled up. At my college in Maine we had but two or three good sunbathing days a year for the ladies. Had I known that I might have made a different school choice.

Primarily Lurk here. I read daily, but offer no opinion unless i feel helpful. several qualified DVM on here more qualified than I on large animal medicine/conditions, My focus for 40 yrs has been small animal primarily surgery.
Case in point recent post on Ringworm in dog, too many variables, no photos. I enjoy this board and takes me to place I dream of barring health issues, but feel I know some You guys. will check my profile if email contact not there will correct in case someone has serious small animal issue. If I dont have answer, feel I know the best and will consult them. Bashing does inhibit some responses !!! Can deal with dash, Dun, AAron but some others get kinda harsh. Respect not limited to those BTW !!

I lurk, therefore I learn.I lurk, therefore I laugh a lot. There's quite a bit of comic relief here. In all seriousness, I do learn a lot from a lot of ya'll. And I have saved some money too.
I guess i should say, thank you!

Bestoutwest":28reo90f said:
Aaron":28reo90f said:
Here I thought someone had fine-looking women sunbathing on his lawn. Wondered how a person goes about acquiring such a problem?

If you want hot women sunbathing on your lawn you need to move out of Canada. It's not that there aren't hot women in Canada, oh there are, but the Arctic temperatures tend to keep them bundled up. At my college in Maine we had but two or three good sunbathing days a year for the ladies. Had I known that I might have made a different school choice.
You just have to come to the west coast for the sunbathing :)

Nesikep":274xm64i said:
Bestoutwest":274xm64i said:
Aaron":274xm64i said:

Or in Florida taking the kids knee boarding and water skiing.

True Grit Farms":206pnv9l said:
Nesikep":206pnv9l said:
Bestoutwest":206pnv9l said:

Or in Florida taking the kids knee boarding and water skiing.

Is that yeti worth what it cost?

I guess I'm mostly a lurker. I have been a member about three years. I enjoy learning about ranching in different parts of the country. I haven't posted a lot, guess I am another quiet :)

Latest posts