Lurkers sign in here

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat":3pj1ydvs said:
I think some folks don't post because they see how many always make negative comments or want to refute everything someone else post. For some it seems to be a sport. So it's easier to go to a thread where something can be learned and stay out of the debates.

+1. I have slipped into lurker mode mostly.

bball":slzmrkih said:
D2Cat":slzmrkih said:
I think some folks don't post because they see how many always make negative comments or want to refute everything someone else post. For some it seems to be a sport. So it's easier to go to a thread where something can be learned and stay out of the debates.

And that's a dang shame, I value your input on life.

True Grit Farms":1euc8sd1 said:
bball":1euc8sd1 said:
D2Cat":1euc8sd1 said:

And that's a dang shame, I value your input on life.
Me too. See below..

I'm mainly a lurker. I'll chime in at times, but most of the time when I get on, what my thoughts are have already been said. I guess I could really uptick my post count by saying "+1" or "ditto".

greatgerts":3phibidc said:
melking":3phibidc said:
mwj":3phibidc said:
Start a thread and then not reply to those lurker posts! You should be able to figure out why people do not post.

Agree with this post. Some on here only seem to "talk" to one another.
Agree with these two quotes, easier just to read and learn by some other peoples experiences.

wacocowboy":1bhamyhp said:
TexasBred":1bhamyhp said:
wacocowboy":1bhamyhp said:
I am glad to be back I missed this place
Wondered where you were hiding but figured you'd show back up. Good to hear from you again. :nod:

Yeah I dumped Hughes last year so just had phone and it wasn't doing to well so was out for a bit. Now I have a jet pack with Verizon and there new unlimited plan works pretty good so far. A lot better than Hughes.
Pay by the gigabite with hughes. Wireless internet is not the best. Living in the boonies does have some technology limitations.

I lurk mostly
Post if I feel I have something helpful to add.
Its still the place I go if I have a question and enjoy reading the forum.
I just get tired of all the bs and fighting, but it's not as bad as others sites and personal brag page

greatgerts":o3a12ufl said:
I'm mainly a lurker. I'll chime in at times, but most of the time when I get on, what my thoughts are have already been said. I guess I could really uptick my post count by saying "+1" or "ditto".
I just went to the newbie thread and said "welcome" to every new member. :lol2: :lol2:

greatgerts":1vlhgyct said:

ditto :tiphat: I need to get my post count up... :D

WORANCH":1oxlj1o6 said:
greatgerts":1oxlj1o6 said:

yall should do like most of us do and have a conversation or say something controversial or just poke at someone because they have no sense of humor. Life is 2 short to be serious all the time. No where else can you truly find like minded people than a board that is mainly for the lifestyle we live. I cant really talk to everyday acquaintances about cattle they don't care or understand so I interact here with BS and on topic.

I thought about replying, but the lurkers seemed like they'd rather just lurk. If that made sense. Kinda like the kid in math class back years ago. You sat by him, he was nice kid, but he didn't say much. Musta just been there to learn.

M-5":3qo17bxg said:
WORANCH":3qo17bxg said:
greatgerts":3qo17bxg said:

yall should do like most of us do and have a conversation or say something controversial or just poke at someone because they have no sense of humor. Life is 2 short to be serious all the time. No where else can you truly find like minded people than a board that is mainly for the lifestyle we live. I cant really talk to everyday acquaintances about cattle they don't care or understand so I interact here with BS and on topic.

I still struggle at times.
I go off about cattle and my life and lookup and I get the deer in headlights look.
I try to listen more and ask questions, but I really don't give a crap about golf, restaurants, your neighbors, dandy loins in your yard, HOA and etc but dang try my best to seem interested.
Crude jokes get me nowhere ;)

Latest posts