Love of Money over Principle

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":3j8c5vn3 said:
Yeah. Never been good at keeping my mouth shut and I'm getting worse each year.

Some people really don't appreciate that. Especially when you twist things they say and do all up, like repeating it word for word.

And for goodness sakes, don't look at them straight in the eye when they're lying to you. That may create a hostile situation with them knowing you are trying to intimidate them. This may result in their need to jump up and down informing everyone around that they aren't scared and won't be eyed.

Of course, if they were't required to pay their bill, all of this could be avoided.

Commercialfarmer":1kr3sv0e said:
Jogeephus":1kr3sv0e said:

Some people really don't appreciate that. Especially when you twist things they say and do all up, like repeating it word for word.

And for goodness sakes, don't look at them straight in the eye when they're lying to you. That may create a hostile situation with them knowing you are trying to intimidate them. This may result in their need to jump up and down informing everyone around that they aren't scared and won't be eyed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiikXf-vMHQ

greybeard":22eusgvx said:
Commercialfarmer":22eusgvx said:
Jogeephus":22eusgvx said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiikXf-vMHQ

He could of used a little of that GB :).

But I figured I better keep working till my lottery ticket comes in. And I don't when that will be with all my money going to things like paying the bills.

So I told him I wasn't concerned either and that the boys in blue would probable be interested in anything else he had to say to the camera above.

Latest posts