• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lost a Good friend

BC

Reaction score
CB, you and your friend's family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Loosing a really good friend is like loosing a brother.

dun

Reaction score
Sorry to hear. How's the wife doing? Or maybe more appropriately how are you doing at keeping up with your wife?

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
BC":1m8mn24s said:
CB, you and your friend's family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Loosing a really good friend is like loosing a brother.

We were closer than brothers
I actually feel kind of lost we hunted,fished,trapped worked cows everything together.

Margonme

Reaction score
Condolences. Don't stop celebrating the joys and rewards of his friendship.

Our life spans are too short. I had the pleasure Wednesday night last week of dinner with two friends at a restaurant overlooking the mighty Ohio River. It was more rewarding than I expected. It made we aware that we do not go through this alone. Good friends are more precious than GOLD.

TexasBred

Reaction score
Caustic Burno":15higtn4 said:
BC":15higtn4 said:

We were closer than brothers
I actually feel kind of lost we hunted,fished,trapped worked cows everything together.
Sometimes a true and trusted friend is even more close than a brother. Sure sorry for you loss.

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
CB, I am simply glad he had you for a friend.

I lost two sisters in 2015. Both fought hard. Nothing a person can say makes the pain go. I am sorry you are experiencing this loss.

M.Magis

Reaction score
Very sorry for you loss. I’m going to visit my old fishing partner this afternoon. Before my kids were born, we used to fish from Friday evening until Sun morning. I spent more time with him than my wife. Just found out he has stage 4 lung cancer and it’s spread to his brain. He doesn’t think he has much time left. He’s accepted it and it in good spirits, but to be honest I’m still having a tough time with it.

farmerjan

Reaction score
So sorry, CB. I know you have been taking care of things for him and one can always hope for a miracle... Just try to be glad that he is no longer suffering.
So glad to hear that your wife is doing good.

tater74

Reaction score
CB, I'm so sorry about your loss. I know from reading your posts here that you know he is in a better place. Our pain is brief, but His joy is eternal.

Take care