Lost a Good friend

Help Support CattleToday:

CB, you and your friend's family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Loosing a really good friend is like loosing a brother.

Sorry to hear. How's the wife doing? Or maybe more appropriately how are you doing at keeping up with your wife?

BC":1m8mn24s said:
CB, you and your friend's family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Loosing a really good friend is like loosing a brother.

We were closer than brothers
I actually feel kind of lost we hunted,fished,trapped worked cows everything together.

Condolences. Don't stop celebrating the joys and rewards of his friendship.

Our life spans are too short. I had the pleasure Wednesday night last week of dinner with two friends at a restaurant overlooking the mighty Ohio River. It was more rewarding than I expected. It made we aware that we do not go through this alone. Good friends are more precious than GOLD.

Caustic Burno":15higtn4 said:
BC":15higtn4 said:

We were closer than brothers
I actually feel kind of lost we hunted,fished,trapped worked cows everything together.
Sometimes a true and trusted friend is even more close than a brother. Sure sorry for you loss.

CB, I am simply glad he had you for a friend.

I lost two sisters in 2015. Both fought hard. Nothing a person can say makes the pain go. I am sorry you are experiencing this loss.

Very sorry for you loss. I'm going to visit my old fishing partner this afternoon. Before my kids were born, we used to fish from Friday evening until Sun morning. I spent more time with him than my wife. Just found out he has stage 4 lung cancer and it's spread to his brain. He doesn't think he has much time left. He's accepted it and it in good spirits, but to be honest I'm still having a tough time with it.

So sorry, CB. I know you have been taking care of things for him and one can always hope for a miracle... Just try to be glad that he is no longer suffering.
So glad to hear that your wife is doing good.

Latest posts