Looking for any new recommendations for semen tank

Help Support CattleToday:

Runaway Deere

Reaction score
Looking for input on upgrading our tank. Does anyone have any input on new models or any recent innovations in tanks.

Thank you for your input

I've got 3 MVE 20/20s 1 is 7 years old 1 is 5 years old the other 2, no difference at all in the holding times on any of them. I have them filled every 3 months but they would easily go better than 4.

If you can wait till January the companies usually put them on sale then. I like the MVE tanks. I have 2 storage tanks and 2 20/20s
and they all have good holding times and I have not had any problems with them and and couple of them are over 8 years old. Here is a pretty reasonable place to order but if you can wait you will probably get one cheaper in January.

http://store.sementanks.com/xcmillenium ... eller.aspx.

I ended up with a Taylor xt34. We got an awesome price through accelerated. I want to thank them for all the help they gave us.

The Taylor Whartons are good tanks. I only have one and the rest of mine are MVE's but that has more to do with whatever company I'm dealing with at the moment than it does the brand of tank. My TW tank is probably twenty years old and spent half of that time on the back of the truck and it still holds great.

Thanks cp, we wanted to upgrade my tw hc 20 was ok but needed refilled a bit too much. We want to try ET. We were advised with ET make sure you can count on your tank for storage, hence the upgrade.

Latest posts