Stolen semen tank

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
A friend had his tank stolen so I am sharing just in case someone hears about a tank for sale. I included a photo of the tank that was stolen, this young man has been working so hard and building a super nice herd. I can't imagine how bad this loss has hurt him. The tank had embryos as well as some very valuable semen.811FCCAC-E828-4AB1-999D-1D0ED8866C5F.jpeg

Well, if female, they should frost her tits, take a turkey baster and stick some up somewhere else, and hang her feet first so it freezes everything inside on a permanent basis... then cut either one's of their throat for good measure...
Oh My :)
I didn't realize there are others out there who think like I do.

Well, maybe I get a little carried away, but I am just so sick of the lawless elements, the people that try to live a decent life, and bother no one and they are the ones that pay the most horrific prices..... we have GOT TO start punishing people for things that are wrong... not this slap on the wrist, find excuses because "they had a hard childhood" or some other BS nonsense.....
Grow up, take responsibility for your life and your actions, quit blaming every one and your mother and father for some slights in your life... YOU can change if you want to.... and yes, it might take some help... BUT.... everyday people should not have to continue to pay the price for these aggressive acts against them... stealing something, destroying property, hurting people...
There are alot of people that have had a rough life, and they manage to be productive contributing members of society... PERFECT, NO.... but I do not owe them a living... and I do not need to take care of them.... and I do not intend to let them constantly take and take from me....with not a care for what it has cost me to get to this place in my life....
Respect me and I will respect yours... help me and I will help you.... I do not owe it to you, I will do it willingly to give you a chance to be better... to steal and destroy things is just a non-starter in my book...
And I don't want to hear about the drugs made me do it... we have become a weak and spineless society that wants someone else to take responsibility for us and take care of us.....
Whomever took the semen tank deserves to be punished severely... no different than going into your house and stealing things from inside... it is a product of YOUR OWN Labor and work... you do not owe it to them.

This is not an item that you could cash out for much at the pawn shop or scrap yard. I would wonder who has the most to gain from the deal? Could it be spite or someone in the industry?

This is not an item that you could cash out for much at the pawn shop or scrap yard. I would wonder who has the most to gain from the deal? Could it be spite or someone in the industry?
Somebody that knew what was inside the tank... and could either use it themselves or knew someone that would pay for the contents...

I had a short term renter last year, he left in october, he removed the 12x36 tiny home. No, it was not on a trailer! Police called him to ask him if he took it...wtfl
Said he was clean.
Private investigator found it behind his house.

Here we go!

Sorry didn't mean to hijack, just real sick of people that think they can have it, without working for it.....

I had a short term renter last year, he left in october, he removed the 12x36 tiny home. No, it was not on a trailer! Police called him to ask him if he took it...wtfl
Said he was clean.
Private investigator found it behind his house.

Here we go!

Sorry didn't mean to hijack, just real sick of people that think they can have it, without working for it.....
It took a "private investigator"???

Is he being prosecuted?

The sheriffs dept didnt take the time to drive 20 min to question/investigate him. Incompetent dept! Prosecute? by the same sheriff that messed up the report 3 times, or by the investigator that refused to interview him?
We will do as much as possible to make it happen.
I hope he will aquire more financial damage than he can handle.....
(he just bought a new house)

A friend had his tank stolen so I am sharing just in case someone hears about a tank for sale. I included a photo of the tank that was stolen, this young man has been working so hard and building a super nice herd. I can't imagine how bad this loss has hurt him. The tank had embryos as well as some very valuable semen.View attachment 41820
What part of the country is he from?

The sheriffs dept didnt take the time to drive 20 min to question/investigate him. Incompetent dept! Prosecute? by the same sheriff that messed up the report 3 times, or by the investigator that refused to interview him?
We will do as much as possible to make it happen.
I hope he will aquire more financial damage than he can handle.....
(he just bought a new house)
Can you go to the state police for it? I just don't know what to say... this is the kind of BS CRAP I am talking about.... people like that just deserve to be shot... I have little or no sympathy anymore for anything like that... Maybe we ought to take a few lessons from the muslim countries that cut off the hand of someone stealing.... There has got to be a way to stop some of this rampant insanity...
Don't come to my house.... I am like that T-shirt saying... don't piss off old people because life in prison isn't that much of a deterrent at this age...

Latest posts