Lookin for Allis Chalmers part

Help Support CattleToday:

Rookie

Reaction score
Could someone maybe point me at a website where older Allis Chalmers parts could be found and ordered? Specifically I busted the carrier in what rides the bearing on the pto shaft on an old Allis sickle bar mower, model unknown. :???: :???: :???:

Rookie":1daert5v said:
Nope, that green paint be WAY too expensive for me ta afford. :?

I used to think so too, but you don't have to waste any time looking for parts. You suck it up, go to the green store and pay up.

Ya'll seem ta be misunderstandin. I could have the local dealer order me one and be havin it in 3 days, 'cept he be wantin well over $200 for it. Most things can be found on the net WAY cheaper than the local dealer will do for ya. Poor man, poor ways.

Rookie":2ljzw8pt said:
Ya'll seem ta be misunderstandin. I could have the local dealer order me one and be havin it in 3 days, 'cept he be wantin well over $200 for it. Most things can be found on the net WAY cheaper than the local dealer will do for ya. Poor man, poor ways.
What dealer ? Allis Chalmers has done been bought and sold.

[/quote] What dealer ? Allis Chalmers has done been bought and sold.[/quote]

Yes, ya be quite right. However Mconnel Machinery,what be tha dealer I mentioned, deals in AG Co which is who currently controls what used ta be Allis Chalmers and still has parts available.

What dealer ? Allis Chalmers has done been bought and sold.[/quote]

Yes, ya be quite right. However Mconnel Machinery,what be tha dealer I mentioned, deals in AG Co which is who currently controls what used ta be Allis Chalmers and still has parts available.[/quote] Do you really talk like that, or you trying to be funny ?

jfont":1d2k4e2t said:
The Allis Gleaner Company is stonger now than they ever were. Dealers are everywhere. Ever heard of a company called AGCO?

alabama":3cc1evih said:
Get rid of it and buy a john deere.

he wants somthing thats not worse than what he has . remember it , may run like a deere, but nothing STINKS like a john. :lol2: :banana:

somn":beos24o9 said:
jfont":beos24o9 said:
The Allis Gleaner Company is stonger now than they ever were. Dealers are everywhere. Ever heard of a company called AGCO?
Yes, thats the name on the box of my fuel filter jars, but I bought that when there was a dealer in my area. I guess I'll have to do a search for a dealer or someone who can order the parts.

There is a guy near me that was service rep for A-C years ago and when some older dealers sold out he bought thier parts inventories , there is a chance he might have it ( if he can find it ) PM me and I'll give you his name and phone#.

Latest posts