Look at my new bull calf...

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

1st_bull_7.jpg

Look at this new baby....
My first calf.. He weighs 75lbs and is finally nursing after a little encouragement and looks great....

He does look great...and just a touch sassy! Got his head down...don't turn your back! :lol:

Alice

Alice":1xbjuiv3 said:
He does look great...and just a touch sassy! Got his head down...don't turn your back! :lol:

Alice

Funny you should say that Alice. About 10 days ago we had our first set of twins ever. Black bull and heifer calf. I was having trouble with other soon-to-be mommas trying to steal them. I put the new momma and twins in a lot by themselves to bond. In the process of doing this, the little bull calf lowered that little head and whacked me good on the shin. My wife and I got a good laugh out of his attitude but hope it doesn't last. Mind you this is within 2-3 hrs. of birth. They're all doing fine. Believe momma may support both of them.

Cowdirt":poben03l said:
Alice":poben03l said:

Alice

Funny you should say that Alice. About 10 days ago we had our first set of twins ever. Black bull and heifer calf. I was having trouble with other soon-to-be mommas trying to steal them. I put the new momma and twins in a lot by themselves to bond. In the process of doing this, the little bull calf lowered that little head and whacked me good on the shin. My wife and I got a good laugh out of his attitude but hope it doesn't last. Mind you this is within 2-3 hrs. of birth. They're all doing fine. Believe momma may support both of them.

I love it! :lol:

Alice

I got a littel bull calf that likes to play whos king of the paddock with a hitching post in the center. Sure is a sight to see him charging and threatening that pole.

Latest posts