Let's see those cute calves!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Twins_3_2008.jpg

twins - 2 days old in this pic.

--Marc

Joy of Texas":3uxbkt5i said:
TE those are some nice looking calves. I may have to come to Pearsall and take a look see. No, she is not a full beefmaster. Just a half breed.

C'mon over just had the first heifers calves today, another dozen to go looks like they will be a tight group, both were just a little under 40 lbs. I enjoy seeing you're calves posted all the time, I try keeping my website updated at TEHayandCattle.com, but I spend less time with it to interact on this site, I like sharing pictures of my furry kids.

TEhayandcattle":1vj937w8 said:
Joy of Texas":1vj937w8 said:
TE those are some nice looking calves. I may have to come to Pearsall and take a look see. No, she is not a full beefmaster. Just a half breed.

C'mon over just had the first heifers calves today, another dozen to go looks like they will be a tight group, both were just a little under 40 lbs. I enjoy seeing you're calves posted all the time, I try keeping my website updated at TEHayandCattle.com, but I spend less time with it to interact on this site, I like sharing pictures of my furry kids.
I went to your web page. You have some very nice cattle. I see you bought some from Chris Janssen My son bought 10 heifers from him in Dec. Yep,guess I'll just have to plan a trip over one day.

First 3 this year

6 week old heifer:
020-1-1.jpg

12 day old heifer:
016.jpg

day old bull calf, he loves his momma who got him through 2+ inches of rain on his first day:

019-1.jpg

I love to see all the green grass in those pics. almost more than the calves. Donna, You have some very cute little heifers there. Good Luck to all, I hope they all do well.

those 3 calves sure are cute.would love to see them in 3 months.because i know they are gonna take off an grow like weeds.

That grass is soooo green. I almost wish i was a cow. Our snow is gone and things are starting to turn green but certainly not like that!!!! :cry2:

Yeah smnherf you guys had a crap shoot last week thursday and friday. It was crappy here also since we live about 45 min from Sioux Falls in the top west county of iowa. Ended up getting in 50 cow and calf pairs on thursday i nthe rain and ice one at a time with the calf carrier on the back of the four wheeler. It was cold and i was soaking wet by the end of the day. it couldn't make up what it wanted to do it rained than it would be ice pellets than snow then rain it got really old. Most of the claves were 3 days or less old so thats why we pulled them into the barn till it passed. Good thing we have a huge barn with plenty of room and didn't get one case of scours over teh 2 days they were in the barn. Friday night the meanest cow we have slipped a calf but claimed another one so while we were dealing with her and figuring our what was going on the whole cow herd that hasn't calved yet snuck out the gate after us. It is not fun at 1:30 in the morning chasing 300 head of cows over the yard and trying to get them off the silage pile. my boss roled the brand new four wheeler into the silage pile trying to get the cows away from it. took off one rear view mearor and busted all the plastic to shuit and bent the front rack and took out one of the front lights and grill. Old one is in better condition now seeing as the foot pedal for shifting broke off also but this one has breaks. :lol: :lol: oh well i don't knowi what i would do without livestock to keep things interesting. then when we kicked the calves and cows back out it was snowing on saturday and then the next day it was 45 degrees and sunny.

Bambi and Franks' mom,
Your boys are darn cute, but I have found from personal experience that it is much harder to eat the ones you kiss :cry: :heart:
Glad your Bambi has a friend!

Latest posts