Lawsuit

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
Angus/Brangus":1txchh3q said:
"Osteens go to court over airline incident"
(Chronicle, 8/5/08)

"A flight attendant who says she lost her faith and suffered a hemorrhoidal flare-up after being assaulted by Victoria Osteen will head to court today seeking a jury to her her lawsuit against the wife of superstar evangelist Joel Osteen.

Sharon Brown accuses Victoria Osteen, co-pastor of Lakewood Church, of throwing her against an airplane bathroom door and elbowing her in the chest during a confrontation on a Continental Airlines flight to Vail, Colo., on Dec. 19, 2005"

I really don't know what to say about that one... I am trying to relate the two conditions, loss of faith and 'roids. Can't quite make the stretch. I need more details.

Angus/Brangus":d5lp4hx5 said:
(Chronicle, 8/5/08)

"A flight attendant who says she lost her faith and suffered a hemorrhoidal flare-up after being assaulted by Victoria Osteen will head to court today seeking a jury to her her lawsuit against the wife of superstar evangelist Joel Osteen.

Sharon Brown accuses Victoria Osteen, co-pastor of Lakewood Church, of throwing her against an airplane bathroom door and elbowing her in the chest during a confrontation on a Continental Airlines flight to Vail, Colo., on Dec. 19, 2005"

Well she really didn't need to elbow her in the chest. Benny Hinn can just breath on them and they hit the deck like they've been shot. :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":1rr0q0br said:
Angus/Brangus":1rr0q0br said:
(Chronicle, 8/5/08)

Well she really didn't need to elbow her in the chest. Benny Hinn can just breath on them and they hit the deck like they've been shot. :lol: :lol:

Listerine anyone?

Angus/Brangus":mis6rw69 said:
(Chronicle, 8/5/08)

must have been pretty weak, to let a human take away your faith in GOD.

Lammie":2znk95gl said:
Angus/Brangus":2znk95gl said:
(Chronicle, 8/5/08)

I really don't know what to say about that one... I am trying to relate the two conditions, loss of faith and 'roids. Can't quite make the stretch. I need more details.

Her roids were being "Faith Healed", don't you see.
"Sister, can you sit?" "Oh, Lord, I can."

Latest posts