Another Lawsuit

Help Support CattleToday:

Wondering if this guy tried to fix the divot? :) Was he using an iron? Or his woo----- make that his driver?

It may have caused some damage to her Brazilian butt lift surgery, and needs repaired. (She has obvious implants.) :cry:

You would think that when selling your a$$ was your main source of income that you'd do a little better job of taking care of it. My a$$ isn't worth the paper I wipe it with and I'm bright enough not to let someone try to hit a golf-ball off of it... Small doses of common sense go a long way.

cow pollinater":8uhsa3nx said:
You would think that when selling your a$$ was your main source of income that you'd do a little better job of taking care of it. My a$$ isn't worth the paper I wipe it with and I'm bright enough not to let someone try to hit a golf-ball off of it... Small doses of common sense go a long way.
Not only that the stupid female dog let him swing once and miss then in the lawsuit she says she thought it was only a photo shoot. Didn't think he was going to hit it.

cow pollinater":6nt5fuqj said:
My a$$ isn't worth the paper I wipe it with
CP if you think about all the things that your a$$ does for you, it is worth a pretty penny also! :nod:
I won't go into all the details. But really, your a$$ is a huge asset! :lol:

branguscowgirl":26ysai0n said:
cow pollinater":26ysai0n said:
My a$$ isn't worth the paper I wipe it with
CP if you think about all the things that your a$$ does for you, it is worth a pretty penny also! :nod:
I won't go into all the details. But really, your a$$ is a huge asset! :lol:

Huge? That just didn't sound right Branguscowgirl...

Oops! :hide: I meant "a big asset," NO maybe "a substantial asset," NO how bout "a valuable asset"? Ya that sounds better! CP your a$$ is valuable! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts