Another Lawsuit

Help Support CattleToday:

I seriously doubt Playboy sanctioned this event. If they did, she'd have been paid off and it wouldn't be in the news. Lawsuit legit. Hope she wins! The golfer was the real idiot. If this is real and not some kind of BS.

ga. think the girl is an idiot also for allowing this to happen, she knew exactly what was going on and he would take a swing, and it went wrong, now she is crying wolf. the pair of them stupid is what stupid does.
I hope she gets laughed out of court for waisting our taxes.
branguscowgirl..need a shovel. the hole your digging you'll need a backhoe. :lol:

chrisy":nbl02ykm said:
ga. think the girl is an idiot also for allowing this to happen, she knew exactly what was going on and he would take a swing, and it went wrong, now she is crying wolf.
Innocent girl didn't know golf swings could go wrong. If she doesn't get compensated then her lawyer is the idjit.

ga.prime":2xgtut2r said:
chrisy":2xgtut2r said:
ga. think the girl is an idiot also for allowing this to happen, she knew exactly what was going on and he would take a swing, and it went wrong, now she is crying wolf.
Innocent girl didn't know golf swings could go wrong. If she doesn't get compensated then her lawyer is the idjit.
yeah! right. innocent the other one has bells on.

ga.prime":1duwrnjs said:
chrisy":1duwrnjs said:
Let me ask you this. Would you stand there and let someone shoot an apple off your head!? Likely NOT! She's a dumb a$$! Makes women look bad......Errrr, Well stupid anyway. :D

Does anyone in their right mind think she took the job after being told she'd be using her ass as a driving range? How much you want to bet that was a last minute suggestion and it was difficult for her to say no. Guys are dumb asses sometimes and should pay for their mistakes they cause.

If guns kill, spoons make people fat, and pencils miss spell words.

Ignorant golfers caused this one. Or, we could just blame it on the golf club. :hide:

Latest posts