$5m sprained ankle lawsuit

Help Support CattleToday:

Al Sharpton is a successful influence peddler and extortionist. But really, who hasn't sprained their ankle walking down the street?

If she would agree to have her tubes removed before they give her the check $5 million might be a bargain.

Have had 3-4 sprained ankles over 73+ years of my life, all hurt, but wraps, meds continued with life. Wife last week, equine incident, sprained ankle, bruised ribs, did not stop her, meds, wrap go on. I "kinda" understand the attorney concept of "You don't pay, we take 35%", however there needs to be some redress so that if they take frivolous case and lose they are liable for all cost. My understanding as of now that not case. Appears as to have less check and balances than any other profession. My understanding is that profession means an entity is self regulated/governed w/n legal limits. Appears to me that the legal profession is on outside looking in, maybe why they rate with "used car salesmen" for confidence and trust.

If they are not suing us then they are in office making laws for us to break so their buddies can sue us. I agree, there should be some redress to keep some of this frivolous stuff from clogging the courts. My wife is being drug through a lawsuit now where she works. 97 year old person died and they have a suit against them for depriving this person of 5 years of glorious life. Children were scarce until the person died. Now they are all involved. Buzzards. All of them.

She probably tripped carrying that wide screen TV she was running away with

It is a world of people waiting to sue someone so they can get something for nothing. A 97 year old has been blessed with a very long life. That is greedy children waiting to get all they can. Sue is a word that I keep out of my vocabulary.
Before I retired from teaching we had to document everything that we did in case something came up and someone tried to sue.
These lawyers that advertise every little bit on TV about how much money they can get you after an accident should be stopped. They are encouraging people to sue.

She was left with "internal and external injuries to the whole body, lower and upper limbs, the full extent of which are unknown, permanent pain and mental anguish," she alleges.
:roll:

I have stepped out of a truck onto a rock on pavement before and sprained an ankle. The thought to sue someone never crossed my mind, should have looked more closely. When I was younger my ankles seemed to be easily sprained. Guess I was standing on a gold mine and never knew it. Oh well my fortune is lost.

How do people look at themselves in the mirror?

If you fall down an unmarked open manhole, now that's grounds for a suit. Not watching your own footing and furthermore assuming that every inch of New York City that is paved must be smooth and level, is quite a stretch.

Latest posts