Lane MFG calf puller

Help Support CattleToday:

JeffK-MN

Reaction score
Good Morning
I need some info about a Lane MFG calf puller my brother just got.
It is used and the rod has groves on it tgat make it jack hard over them.
I also want to find some straps for it. I have not had to try and use it. But want to know if it is working the right way. And if it is a good puller and can I find a manual for it.
Thanks Jeff

I have two of the Lane pullers. As far as I know, they are exact replicas of the Dr. Frank's (or maybe predecessors). Simple cheap puller. Paid $5 for one at auction. Bought Dr. Frank's straps for them which was mistake as the replacements are much narrower (and plastic buckles) than the originals. Best plan is to go to online or local seamstress and get the proper width nylon straps and a metal buckle.

Upon further review, I see some of the more expensive puller makers still use the wide webbing and metal buckle, so best to try a company other than Dr. Frank's.

Thanks for the info I hope I never need to use it. But it is ready Jeff

I just got a manual from Lane MFG.
They have not made the calf jack (puller) for a vary long time. But it shows how good mfgs stand behind what they sell Thanks Jeff

I have two of the Lane pullers. As far as I know, they are exact replicas of the Dr. Frank's (or maybe predecessors). Simple cheap puller. Paid $5 for one at auction. Bought Dr. Frank's straps for them which was mistake as the replacements are much narrower (and plastic buckles) than the originals. Best plan is to go to online or local seamstress and get the proper width nylon straps and a metal buckle.
Hi do you know where I can get the jacking part of the Lane calf puller or repair springs and metal parts inside of the jack?
[email protected]

Latest posts