Kubota M95SDSC Tractor

Help Support CattleToday:

VAAngus

Reaction score
Local dealer is bringing a M95 for me to try out over the holidays. Anyone have any experiences with this type tractor good or bad? The dealer used this tractor for haying on his farm this summer so it has 65 hours on it already. Only owned John Deere equipment since the early 80's, so have no experience with Kubotas.

I have the M9540 cab tractor. Been very pleased with its performance. No mechanical issues. Runs my round baler and 15' mower very well. The 4WD gets me through some pretty nasty soft ground without problem. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another Kubota.

If it's the one on 24 looks nice in the picture and is set up good and with real low hours. I use Kubota. Nothing that big or nice. I bet you'll like it.

fitz

I've got the 7040 and love it. I've put 400 hours on it without a lick of trouble. Runs circles around the john deeres around here.

I had a 9540 . It ran fine . Didn't have enough gears for me or shuttle shift . The 9540 was tO lite also . The m series is a nice tractor . Kubota makes a nice tractor .

I have no experience with that model but the Kubotas we have are good. Our JD 6430 is another story. JD is getting some serious competition out of new Kubotas, and in my opinion Kubotas are better tractors!

Sizmic

sizmic":210ppv95 said:
I have no experience with that model but the Kubotas we have are good. Our JD 6430 is another story. JD is getting some serious competition out of new Kubotas, and in my opinion Kubotas are better tractors!

Sizmic

I agree! My uncle has a john deere that is a year older than my Kubota and is pretty much of equal size (his may be 5 hp bigger) and the kubota runs circles around him.

Thanks for the replys.I used it today to move some 5 x 6 rolls around. I liked the shuttle shift, i believe I could load and unload bales quicker with it. The seat and foot pedals seem a little awkward but I believe I could get used to them. I been sitting in the same JD 2755 since 1991 so I guess it is something I would have to get used to. Gonna get in the mud tomorrow and check out the 4 wheel drive.

Yes Fitz it is the one on 24.

VAAngus":exmshhqq said:
Thanks for the replys.I used it today to move some 5 x 6 rolls around. I liked the shuttle shift, i believe I could load and unload bales quicker with it. The seat and foot pedals seem a little awkward but I believe I could get used to them. I been sitting in the same JD 2755 since 1991 so I guess it is something I would have to get used to. Gonna get in the mud tomorrow and check out the 4 wheel drive.

Yes Fitz it is the one on 24.
you cant go wrong with the shuttle shift loading an unloading hay.or doing any other loader work for that matter.to me they are a better tractor than JD for the money.

Latest posts