Just out of curiousity

Help Support CattleToday:

What is your cattle raising status?

• Full Time - Make a living at it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Part Time - Have full time job, but work full time on cattle too.

• Part Time - In it for the tax break and the hat too

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boy we have a new one here guy owned five McDonalds in Houston and decided he was a Rancher. Went to the Livingston sale and got the barn owner to buy him 6 head of tigers. Now he bought this place after Rita and not one fence is cow proof. He has no infrastructure no nothing just a dang hat. He turned those cows loose in his "pasture" and wonders why every neighbor in the country is wanting to whip him. One neighbor had a couple in his pasture after they went through several fences. Neighbor penned them called the Houston idiot to come get his cows has no way to haul them, plus no tools to repair fence. Houston came out of the woods the other day to the place in a pair of bermuda shorts and brogan shoes with the hat looking for his cows. :shock: I am still wondering what he thought he was going to do if he found them.

Caustic Burno":1bp8khhk said:
I am still wondering what he thought he was going to do if he found them.

He obviously has too many nickels on his hands. Maybe he'll get a tax write off for a complete loss.

I had a neighbor once who bought a horse and didn't even have a pen. Not even a fence to repair. They assumed they were going to put the horse on my place. When they called in a quander, I gave them several phone numbers for folks who lease stables.

Latest posts