just a thought

Help Support CattleToday:

showkid1200

Reaction score
Years ago, a famous Golfer was invited by the king of Saudi Arabia to play in a golf tournament. He accepted the invitation, and the king flew his private jet over to the United States to pick up the pro. They played golf for several days, and enjoyed a good time. As the golfer was getting on the plane to go back to the U.S, the king stoped him and said, "i want to give you a gift for coming all this way and making this time so special. Anything you want. "What could I get you?" Ever the gentleman, the golfer replied, "Oh please, don't get me anything you've been a gracious host. I've had a winderful time. I couldn't ask for anything more. The king was adamant. He said "No i insist on giving you something so you will always remember your journey to are country." When the golfer realized the king would not settle for anything less he said "well i collect golf clubs" "so why don't you send me a golf club." He boarded the plane, and on his flight back he wondered what kind of golf club the king would send him, he imagined a solid gold putter or a sand wedge with diamonds in it. After all this is a gift from the oil rich saudi arabia king. When the golfer got home, he watched the mail everyday to see if his golf club had showed up, finally several weeks later he received a certified letter from the Saudi Arabia king. He thought that rather strange. Wheres the golf club? he wondered. He opened the envelope, and to his surprise he discovered a deed for a 500 hundred acre golf club in America

I saw this and just thought that it was a good story and that good thing happen to those who least expect it :D

Latest posts