Jeanne - Simme Valley

Help Support CattleToday:

So sorry for your loss. I pray for strength and comfort for you. I find condolence in the thought that a lost loved one would never want me to be sad.

So sorry for your loss Jeanne.

Cancer is hard to beat, even when it's gone it still is a fight, and he put up the good fight!

So sorry to hear this. Sounds like you have been on an emotional roller coaster with too many ups and downs. Praying for strength and comfort for you.

I have always looked foward to your posts and learning from your knowledge of cattle. Had no idea this was the reason for your absence.
My deepest sympathy.

fitz

Oh, Jeanne, I'm so sorry! I had been wondering about you all summer. There are no words. Take care you.

P.S. I hope you weathered the Superstorm ok.

My sympathies and prayers.
I hope all your wonderful memories keep you warm this winter.

CowCop":14mpclvd said:
My sympathies and prayers.
I hope all your wonderful memories keep you warm this winter.
Indeed , agree. Been thinking about Jeanne ever since the up date came. Makes us thankful for what we do have and have had. Wishing for good things ahead for Jeanne and her family so very sorry for their loss.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":34pt25g9 said:
Hi all - been a long time since I was here.
My husband Ken was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer in the spring. He lost the fight on 10/21. He actually did great all summer. Went to work throughout all the treatments. Doctor felt they had killed all the cancer, but he had numerous complications with several hospital stays (pneumonia, heart rate racing & A-Flutter, staph blood infection). The last thing was large blood clots in both lungs. With all the compromised lung tissue, his body couldn't handle it.
Our herd has been "maintained" all summer, so now, I'm trying to get back into "managing" them.
So - life goes on - one day at a time.

I heard this through the Simmental channel. We have had you in our prayers, and will continue to pray for your peace.

Fire Sweep Simmentals

God bless you Jeanne and give you the strength to carry on! My prayers are with you!

Latest posts