Jeanne and the ladies.

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Just wanted you to know I think you are wonderful, knowledgable, and many of you know more about cattle than most men on the boards. In no way do I want to be associated in any way with anyone who thinks otherwise. As a matter of fact I couldn't do what I do without my wife running the ranch while I run our business. She handles everything and is very proficient at it. :drink: here's to the ladies on the boards.

Amen!
I hope the little brat got a nice long vacation.
and if I felt the need for a vacation I would say more!

Isomade,Are you getting us all set up so that you can tell us your wife broke out the tractor window? You probably don't even know how to drive a tractor so I gotta believe it was her. :lol:
My wife has come a long way. She was a city girl and she's turned into a pretty good hand. We've branded over a hundred calves together this year after work just me and her and the kids. She earned her place on our ranch and that's more than most men left in this country.
I agree...some of the best cattlemen are women. Same goes for horses if not even moreso.

cow pollinater":363hy0od said:
Isomade,Are you getting us all set up so that you can tell us your wife broke out the tractor window? You probably don't even know how to drive a tractor so I gotta believe it was her. :lol:
My wife has come a long way. She was a city girl and she's turned into a pretty good hand. We've branded over a hundred calves together this year after work just me and her and the kids. She earned her place on our ranch and that's more than most men left in this country.
I agree...some of the best cattlemen are women. Same goes for horses if not even moreso.
Nope, if it was her driving the tractor the door would still be intact. ;-)

Isomade":3ow0e9r6 said:
Just wanted you to know I think you are wonderful, knowledgable, and many of you know more about cattle than most men on the boards. In no way do I want to be associated in any way with anyone who thinks otherwise. As a matter of fact I couldn't do what I do without my wife running the ranch while I run our business. She handles everything and is very proficient at it. :drink: here's to the ladies on the boards.

brownoser :nod:

Everybody on the boards brings a lot to the table. I personally think the ladies bring a great perspective. Truth be told I was a little bit of a chauvinist till something happened. I had two girls. They can do anything a boy can do just better. I want them to have every opportunity in life.

3waycross":1gtmoixh said:
Isomade":1gtmoixh said:

AZZ :nod:

Very well said Isom. :tiphat: I can't fathom the hypocracy of a man who at first appeared to come to the defense of black folks because he thought my signature line was racist (I changed it so I didn't offend him nor anyone else), and then to the defense of animals because he just doesn't know any better (everybody tried to offer some insight), and then to speak of women the way he did :? . I know it's only my opinion to have, but I think he may be a sandwich short of a picnic. Sad. Can't imagine him being an RN.

Red Bull Breeder":1x0s6mrr said:
You gals are alright by me.

X3, we deal with that type of dumb azz most of the time, they seem to come back, probably most of the time the same person different name.

Ladies, just keep giving me the good info.

:tiphat:

I keep mine so busy she doesn't have the time to get on here. And I can't believe how calm ladies can stay under pressure.

Isomade":tcpscs50 said:
3waycross":tcpscs50 said:
Isomade":tcpscs50 said:

AZZ :nod:

I hope you know yer in serious danger of being thrown out of the "He-man woman haters club" :shock:

That boy needs a 'come to Jesus' meeting. I'm glad I didn't see it later because I'm a little short on patience with stupid people right now. Husband had a heart attack 2 years ago this month, he never recovered 100%, but we've been getting along with the help of our grandson. He had a pacemaker put in 9 days ago and had a stroke the same day. Suddenly ALL the work is on me & our grandson, who is only 13. I have a full time job off the farm, I'm keeping the farm running(smoothly I might add), AND I serve up the food. But a boy like Arkansas might get a sandwich stuffed in the 'out pile' if he talked to me like that right now!

BTW, he's got a rude awakening coming if his attitude doesn't change before he becomes an RN.

Chris H said:
That boy needs a 'come to Jesus' meeting. I'm glad I didn't see it later because I'm a little short on patience with stupid people right now. Husband had a heart attack 2 years ago this month, he never recovered 100%, but we've been getting along with the help of our grandson. He had a pacemaker put in 9 days ago and had a stroke the same day. Suddenly ALL the work is on me & our grandson, who is only 13. I have a full time job off the farm, I'm keeping the farm running(smoothly I might add), AND I serve up the food. But a boy like Arkansas might get a sandwich stuffed in the 'out pile' if he talked to me like that right now!

BTW, he's got a rude awakening coming if his attitude doesn't change before he becomes an RN.[/quote]

That's for sure.......... :tiphat: for what you've done in your husbands time of crisis. Hope he eventually makes a full recovery.

Isomade":31ko9pjm said:

I agree Arkansas is silly for saying that but none the less he is a good friend :(

Hoppy72450":3ahohk5y said:
Isomade":3ahohk5y said:

I agree Arkansas is silly for saying that but none the less he is a good friend :(

And if you're a good friend then you'll help him grow into a wise person, and not a wise guy.

Latest posts