Jeanne and the ladies.

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":1ope2phx said:
Okay, I'll give in to isom's group hug. We have some good ladies here. They absolutely deserve our appreciation.

Can we now get back to the fighting and name calling and insults to one another?
Hush, and mail me a sandwich. Make sure to overnight it.

Isomade":2bgj6y0p said:
backhoeboogie":2bgj6y0p said:
Okay, I'll give in to isom's group hug. We have some good ladies here. They absolutely deserve our appreciation.

Can we now get back to the fighting and name calling and insults to one another?

Isom is dumber than a horse turd.

Caustic Burno":34zygrej said:
Isomade":34zygrej said:
backhoeboogie":34zygrej said:

I hear he smells even worse than that.

Caustic Burno":10g999si said:
Isomade":10g999si said:
backhoeboogie":10g999si said:

You'd better be careful, if Shell sees you talking to me like that you'll get backhanded and sent to the corner again. I figured being on diaper duty for Shell Burno Jr would have you too wore out to squabble.

I am glad to be on diaper duty, you San Fran Cowboy's are the ones that scare me.
You can cover a lot of ugly with a paper bag there is nothing that covers up your kind of ugly.
Saturaday night you with your pink chap's and hat trying to pick up Jed.
You keep asking Jed to marry you and he is going whip you like a pee waddlin dog if your lucky.
He might tie a knot in the tow sack you can't get out of this time.

sim.-ang.king":25qzi67o said:
backhoeboogie":25qzi67o said:

Your stupid, backhoebootie!

There you go! That's it.

Caustic Burno":220nwmdj said:
I am glad to be on diaper duty, you San Fran Cowboy's are the ones that scare me.
You can cover a lot of ugly with a paper bag there is nothing that covers up your kind of ugly.
You keep asking Jed to marry you and he is going whip you like a pee waddlin dog if your lucky.
You seem to be forgetting something CB. I possess the only real picture of you anyone on here has ever seen. It speaks for its self.
4c7efd43.jpg

Isomade":3foqdyxj said:
Caustic Burno":3foqdyxj said:
You seem to be forgetting something CB. I possess the only real picture of you anyone on here has ever seen. It speaks for its self.
4c7efd43.jpg

Son we all know you photoshopped the perfect illusion of a man from your little mind.

What's funny is anytime anyone here thinks of you that's all they can see. :lol:

Isomade":qgluj2vg said:
Caustic Burno":qgluj2vg said:
4c7efd43.jpg

I love that bling, it sparkles like snowflakes in a forest of chest hair. :heart:

chippie":2ibbenx6 said:
Happy that it is only a head shot. I don't know if I could handle seeing the whole picture.

smiley-vault-misc-075.gif
I don't know about that Chippie, I think I would like to at least see what boots he's wearing :p

Caustic Burno":15mah3sv said:
chippie":15mah3sv said:
Happy that it is only a head shot. I don't know if I could handle seeing the whole picture.

Isom couldn't do that as it wouldn't be allowed on this site cause my nickname is tripod.[/quote]

Crack me up! Funniest line I have seen on here in a coon's age! :clap:

Crazy Farmgirl":1e15ctju said:
Caustic Burno":1e15ctju said:
chippie":1e15ctju said:

Isom couldn't do that as it wouldn't be allowed on this site cause my nickname is tripod.

So you're saying you have really short legs! :hide:

I was going to say something but I think I will step back and let your girls belittle him for making a statement like that.

Crazy Farmgirl":23fw86qz said:
Caustic Burno":23fw86qz said:
chippie":23fw86qz said:

Isom couldn't do that as it wouldn't be allowed on this site cause my nickname is tripod.

So you're saying you have really short legs! :hide:

I do have a tattoo on that apendage it says Short most of the time when excited
it says Shorthorn Bar and Grill Chattanooga Tennessee in Bold Print

Latest posts